Marcello Serafini and Neil Oberleitner will square off in the qualifications of the Biel Challenger for the 1st time in their career. They are scheduled to play on Sunday at 10:00 am on COURT 1. Here the head to head stats and relative prediction.
Prediction, odds and live streaming
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Neil Oberleitner who should win in 3 sets.
As per the initial odds, Neil Oberleitner is the pick to win this match.
Neil Oberleitner -> 1.82
Marcello Serafini -> 1.909
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded).
To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or you need to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Here where top tennis events are broadcasted or streamed online (ATP, WTA).
At the challenger level, there will be free live streaming on Challenger TV.
Prediction and head to head Marcello Serafini vs. Neil Oberleitner
There is no head to head record between Marcello Serafini and Neil Oberleitner since this will be the first time that they will fight against each other in the main tour.
3 - 8win/loss
Ranked no. 508, the Italian will start his run in the Biel Challenger after he played his last match in M25 Trimbach where he lost 6-3 3-6 6-3 to Zhukayev in the 2nd round on the 16th of March.
The Italian has an overall 3-7 win-loss record in 2023, 2-5 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
Talking about his overall career, Marcello has an overall 66-52 record. He has a negative 4-8 record on indoor hard courts.
Previously in the Biel Challenger
The Italian has never competed in this tournament before.
13 - 4win/loss
Ranked no. 679, Oberleitner will start his run in the Biel Challenger after he played his last match in M25 Trimbach where he lost 7-6(8) 6-2 to Zuk in the quarter on the 17th of March.
Neil has an aggregate 12-4 win-loss record in 2023, 1-1 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
The Austrian’s best result of the year was reaching the final in Foncenex.
In terms of his career, Neil has an overall 126-120 record. He has a positive 4-3 record on indoor hard courts.
Head 2 Head
Upcoming matches in the draw
- Marius CopilCopil – Noah LopezLopez (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Liam BroadyBroady – Viktor DurasovicDurasovic (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Alexander RitschardRitschard – Benjamin HassanHassan (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Ramkumar RamanathanRamanathan – Karol DrzewieckiDrzewiecki (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Altug CelikbilekCelikbilek – Mikhail KukushkinKukushkin (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Omar JasikaJasika – Maximilian NeuchristNeuchrist (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Gabriele MoghiniMoghini – Mohamed SafwatSafwat (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Aziz DougazDougaz – Thai KwiatkowskiKwiatkowski (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Daniel CukiermanCukierman – (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Enrico Dalla ValleDalla Valle – Petr NouzaNouza (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Matteo MartineauMartineau – (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Kirill KivattsevKivattsev – Mirko MartinezMartinez (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Henri SquireSquire – Daniel MasurMasur (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Francesco FortiForti – Johannes HaerteisHaerteis (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Otto VirtanenVirtanen – (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Neil OberleitnerOberleitner – (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Jonas SchaerSchaer – Saba PurtseladzePurtseladze (0-0) – H2H and prediction