Kevin Anderson and Jurij Rodionov will clash against each other in the qualifications of the Erste Bank Open for the 1st time in their career. They are scheduled to play on Saturday at 6:30 pm on CENTRE COURT. In the following paragraphs, you can find the head to head analysis and prediction.
Prediction, odds and live streaming
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Kevin Anderson who should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded).
At the challenger level, there will be free live streaming on Challenger TV.
Prediction and head to head Kevin Anderson vs. Jurij Rodionov
There is no head to head record between Kevin Anderson and Jurij Rodionov since this will be the first time that they will face off in the main tour.
The South African has a composed 18-16 win-loss record in 2021, 0-0 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
This will be the first match of the year on indoor hard courts.
His best result of the year was conquering the title in in Newport where he beat Jenson Brooksby in the final 7-6(8) 6-4.
Talking about his overall career, Anderson has an overall 546-329 record. He has a positive 84-58 record on indoor hard courts.
Previously in Vienna
Previously, he won this tournament once in 2018. See his history.
Rodionov has an aggregate 15-23 win-loss record in 2021, 8-9 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
The Austrian’s best result of the year was getting to the final in the Sultan 1 Challenger.
In terms of his career, The Austrian has an overall 152-112 record. He has a positive 42-28 record on indoor hard courts.
Previously in Vienna
Previously, his best result was reaching the 2nd round in 2020. See his history.
Head 2 Head
Upcoming matches in the draw
- Feliciano LopezLopez – Alexei PopyrinPopyrin (1-1) – H2H and prediction
- Kevin AndersonAnderson – Jurij RodionovRodionov (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Marcos GironGiron – Norbert GombosGombos (2-0) – H2H and prediction
- Lucas MiedlerMiedler – Peter GojowczykGojowczyk (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Alexander ErlerErler – Gianluca MagerMager (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Frances TiafoeTiafoe – Alex MolcanMolcan (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Dominik KoepferKoepfer – Alex BoltBolt (1-0) – H2H and prediction