Diego Sebastian Schwartzman and Federico Delbonis will play each other in the 2nd round of the Argentina Open for the 8th time of their career. They are scheduled to play on Thursday at 9:00 pm on COURT GUILLERMO VILAS. In the following lines you can find the head to head analysis and the prediction.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Diego Sebastian Schwartzman that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Diego Sebastian Schwartzman
Diego has a 7-5 win-loss record in 2020, 3-1 on clay (See FULL STATS).
Diego’s best result of the year was reaching the final in Cordoba.
Talking about his overall career, Diego has an overall 305-217 record. He has positive 218-131 record on clay.
Last year in Buenos Aires
Schwartzman didn’t compete in Buenos Aires in 2019.
Ranked no. 87, Federico reached the 2nd round after beating Hugo Dellien 1-6 6-3 7-5.
In the 1st round against Dellien, Delbonis recovered from a 1-set down deficit before winning (1-6 6-3 7-5).-80) than Dellien. In fact, the world no. 14 won 80 points vs Dellien’s. That means that Delbonis was more focused during the important points. Delbonis was extremely aggressive to blast 36 winners.
Talking about serving, Delbonis blasted 2 aces and he committed only 3 double faults. Federico Delbonis lost the serve 4 times and he saved 2 break points. Furthermore, Delbonis put 69% of his first serves in, winning 59% (36/61) of the points behind his 1st serve and 44% (12/27) on the 2nd serve. Federico broke Dellien 4 times after converting 44% of his break points (4/9).
Delbonis has a solid win-loss record in the last 10 years having won 65% of his matches (1141-602). 1-1 on clay in 2020. Talking about his performance on the same surface of this event, Delbonis has a 280-219 record in the last 10 years on clay.
Delbonis has a 4-4 win-loss record in 2020, 1-1 on clay (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Buenos Aires
Federico didn’t play in Buenos Aires in 2019.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Buenos Aires
- Thiago Moura MonteiroMoura Monteiro – Borna CoricCoric (6-4 7-66) – See score progression
- Pedro SousaSousa – Jozef KovalikKovalik (7-63 7-65) – See score progression
- Casper RuudRuud – Roberto Carballes BaenaCarballes Baena (6-1 6-0) – See score progression
- Dusan LajovicLajovic – Pedro Martinez PorteroMartinez Portero (7-66 7-66) – See score progression
- Pablo CuevasCuevas – Albert Ramos-VinolasRamos-Vinolas (8-1) – See H2H details
- Facundo BagnisBagnis – Guido PellaPella (5-6) – See H2H details
- Thiago Moura MonteiroMoura Monteiro – Pedro SousaSousa (1-0) – See H2H details
- Diego Sebastian SchwartzmanSebastian Schwartzman – Federico DelbonisDelbonis (4-3) – See H2H details
- Laslo DjereDjere – Juan Ignacio LonderoIgnacio Londero (1-0) – See H2H details
- Casper RuudRuud – Dusan LajovicLajovic (0-0) – See H2H details