Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Francesca Di Lorenzo that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Prediction and head to head Francesca Di Lorenzo vs. Catherine Harrison
Francesca Di Lorenzo
Ranked no. 118 (career high), the American got to the 2nd round after defeating Marcela Zacarias 6-2 6-3.
In the 1st round, Francesca had a good straight sets win against Zacarias (6-2 6-3). During the match Di Lorenzo scored 67 points vs Zacarias’s 53. Di Lorenzo was extremely aggressive to blast 30 winners.
Talking about serving, Di Lorenzo was unable to score even 1 ace for the entire match and she committed only 2 double faults. Francesca Di Lorenzo lost the serve twice and she saved 4 break points. Furthermore, Di Lorenzo put 72% of her first serves in, winning 68% (30/44) of the points behind her 1st serve and 29% (5/17) on the 2nd serve. The American broke Zacarias 5 times after converting 56% of her break points (5/9).
Di Lorenzo has a weak win-loss record in the last 7 years having won 0% of her matches (7-0). 1-0 on indoor hard courts in 2020. Talking about her performance on the same surface of this event, Di Lorenzo has a 27-29 win-loss record in the last 7 years on indoor hard courts.
Di Lorenzo has a 3-3 win-loss record in 2020, 1-0 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
Last year in the W100 Midland
Francesca didn’t compete in the W100 Midland in 2019.
Ranked no. 278, catherine got to the 2nd round after defeating Sara Errani 6-4 6-3.
In the 1st round, Catherine had a good straight sets win against Errani (6-4 6-3). During the match Harrison scored 67 points vs Errani’s 47. Harrison was extremely aggressive to blast 23 winners.
Talking about serving, Harrison blasted 3 aces and she committed only 3 double faults. Catherine Harrison lost the serve 4 times and she saved 3 break points. Furthermore, Harrison put 65% of her first serves in, winning 62% (23/37) of the points behind her 1st serve and 50% (10/20) on the 2nd serve. Harrison broke Errani 6 times after converting 40% of her break points (6/15).
Harrison has a fantastic win-loss record in the last 6 years having won 77% of her matches (10-3). 1-0 on indoor hard courts in 2020. Talking about her performance on the same surface of this competition, Harrison has a 4-7 record in the last 6 years on indoor hard courts.
The American has a 3-2 win-loss record in 2020, 1-0 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
Last year in the W100 Midland
Catherine didn’t compete in the W100 Midland in 2019.
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
H2H Performance in the tournament
Matches, sets, games and points
Both Di Lorenzo and Harrison played 1 matche. Both players have not lost a single set in this event so far. Talking about their workload, Di Lorenzo and Harrison have played the same amount of sets 2. However, Di Lorenzo played 2 games less than Harrison. Di Lorenzo scored 30 winners (45% on total points). On the other side, Harrison blasted 23 winners (34%).
|Avg per match||0||3|
Di Lorenzo didn’t manage to fire a single ace to far. Harrison blasted 3 aces . Di Lorenzo won 68% points behind her first serve. She had a solid display on her second serve to win 29% of the points. On the other side, Harrison won 62% points on her first serve. She had a solid display on her second serve to win 50% of the points.
How they played the important points
Francesca broke her opponent 5 times with 56% conversion rate. The American conceded her serve twice and she saved 67% of the break points that she conceded. The American broke her opponent 6 times with 40% conversion rate. Catherine conceded her serve 4 times and she saved 43% of the break points that she conceded.
|% 1st in||72%||72%|
|% 1st pts||68%||68%|
|% 2nd pts||29%||29%|
|% 1st in||65%||65%|
|% 1st pts||62%||62%|
|% 2nd pts||50%||50%|
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in W100 Midland
- Caty McNallyMcNally – Alexa GlatchGlatch (6-2 6-1) – See score progression
- Shilin XuXu – Quinn GleasonGleason (6-0 6-3) – See score progression
- Caroline DolehideDolehide – Grace MinMin (6-1 6-4) – See score progression
- Catherine HarrisonHarrison – Sara ErraniErrani (6-4 6-3) – See score progression
- Marine PartaudPartaud – Maria SanchezSanchez (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Gabriela TalabaTalaba – Madison BrengleBrengle (6-2 7-64) – See score progression
- Seone MendezMendez – Sofia ShapatavaShapatava (7-5 6-3) – See score progression
- Robin AndersonAnderson – Jovana JovicJovic (4-6 6-3 6-4) – See score progression
- Shelby RogersRogers – Kayla DayDay (6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Francesca Di LorenzoDi Lorenzo – Marcela ZacariasZacarias (6-2 6-3) – See score progression
- Yanina WickmayerWickmayer – Elizabeth ColemanColeman (6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Irina FalconiFalconi – Mayo HibiHibi (3-6 6-2 6-1) – See score progression
- Jamie LoebLoeb – Mona BarthelBarthel (7-5 4-6 6-4) – See score progression
- Anhelina KalininaKalinina – Valeria SavinykhSavinykh (2-6 6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Gabriela TalabaTalaba – Madison BrengleBrengle (6-2 7-6(4)) – See score progression
- Gabriela TalabaTalaba – Shilin XuXu (1-0) – See H2H details
- Marine PartaudPartaud – Shelby RogersRogers (0-0) – See H2H details
- Caroline DolehideDolehide – Irina FalconiFalconi (1-1) – See H2H details
- Seone MendezMendez – Yanina WickmayerWickmayer (0-0) – See H2H details
- Robin AndersonAnderson – Jamie LoebLoeb (0-1) – See H2H details
- Catherine HarrisonHarrison – Francesca Di LorenzoDi Lorenzo (0-1) – See H2H details
- Anhelina KalininaKalinina – Maria MateasMateas (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jessika PonchetPonchet – Caty McNallyMcNally (0-0) – See H2H details