Hugo Grenier: results and record
Ranked no. 267 (career high), the French Player will start his run in the Bendigo Challenger after he played his last match in the Helsinki Challenger where he lost 6-1 6-3 to Heliovaara in the 3rd round the 14th of November.
This will be the first match of the year on hard.
Talking about his overall career, The French Player has an overall 40-37 record. He has positive 27-17 record on hard.
Last year in the Bendigo Challenger
Hugo didn’t play in the Bendigo Challenger in 2019.
Fajing Sun: results and record
Ranked no. 365 (career high), Sun got to the 2nd round after beating Aaron Addison 7-66 7-5.
Previous match vs. Aaron Addison
In the 1st round, The Chinese had a good straight sets win against Addison (7-66 7-5). During the match Sun scored 78 points vs. Addison’s 69. Sun was extremely aggressive to blast 33 winners.
Talking about serving, Sun blasted 4 aces and he committed only 1 double fault for the entire match. Fajing Sun lost the serve once and he saved 2 break points. Furthermore, Sun put 67% of his first serves in, winning 67% (33/49) of the points behind his 1st serve and 83% (20/24) on the 2nd serve. Sun broke Addison twice after converting 29% of his break points (2/7).
Sun winning performance
Sun has a negative record in the last 7 years having won 39% of his matches (80-124). 1-0 on hard in 2020 Regarding his performance on same surface of tournament, Sun has a 21-39 record in the last 7 years on hard.
The Chinese has a 1-0 win-loss record in 2020, 1-0 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in the Bendigo Challenger
Fajing didn’t compete in the Bendigo Challenger in 2019.
Prediction and head to head Hugo Grenier vs. Fajing Sun
There is no head to head record between Hugo Grenier and Fajing Sun since this will be the first time that they will square off in the main tour.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Hugo Grenier that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Bendigo Challenger
- Marcelo Tomas Barrios VeraTomas Barrios Vera – Hugo NysNys (6-2 6-2) – See score progression
- Maverick BanesMaverick – Naoki TajimaNaoki (6-1 6-2) – See score progression
- Yosuke WatanukiYosuke – Sho ShimabukuroSho (7-6(5) 6-3) – See score progression
- Steve JohnsonSteve – Markos KalovelonisMarkos (6-3 6-7(8) 6-3) – See score progression
- Calum PuttergillCalum – Marcelo ArevaloMarcelo (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Alexander CrnokrakAlexander – Hugo GastonHugo (6-4 7-6(2)) – See score progression
- Roberto Carballes BaenaRoberto – Jai CorbettJai (6-0 6-4) – See score progression
- Konstantin KravchukKravchuk – Matias Franco DescotteFranco Descotte (0-0) – See H2H details
- Dayne KellyKelly – Stefano TravagliaTravaglia (0-0) – See H2H details
- Steve JohnsonJohnson – Calum PuttergillPuttergill (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marton FucsovicsFucsovics – Andrea VavassoriVavassori (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marcos GironGiron – Michail PervolarakisPervolarakis (0-0) – See H2H details
- Yoshihito NishiokaNishioka – Sasi Kumar MukundKumar Mukund (0-0) – See H2H details
- Christopher O ConnellO Connell – Liam CaruanaCaruana (0-0) – See H2H details
- Hugo GrenierGrenier – Fajing SunSun (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marcelo Tomas Barrios VeraTomas Barrios Vera – Roberto Carballes BaenaCarballes Baena (0-0) – See H2H details
- Dane SweenySweeny – Damir DzumhurDzumhur (0-0) – See H2H details
- Harold MayotMayot – Egor GerasimovGerasimov (0-0) – See H2H details