Marton Fucsovics: results and record
Marton has a 20-25 win-loss record in 2019, 6-3 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Marton’s best result of the current season was getting to the final in Sofia.
Last year in Vienna
The Hungarian lost in the quarter 4-6 7-62 7-64 to Mikhail Kukushkin.
Egor Gerasimov: results and record
Gerasimov has a 38-27 win-loss record in 2019, 11-6 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Gerasimov’s best result of the current year was reaching the final in the Recanati Challenger.
Last year in Vienna
Egor didn’t compete in Vienna in 2018.
Erste Bank Open Live score and result Marton Fucsovics vs. Egor Gerasimov
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Marton Fucsovics vs. Egor Gerasimov
There is no head to head record between Marton Fucsovics and Egor Gerasimov since this will be the first time that they will fight against each other in the main tour.However, they played each other in challengers. Therefore their H2H is 1-1 for Fucsovics and Gerasimov.
The last time that they competed against each other, Fucsovics won 6-3 7-63 in the 1st round in the Bergamo Challenger back in 2014.
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Egor Gerasimov that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded)
Alternatively, you can check the quotes of Bovada and they accept also Bitcoin.
Head 2 Head
- Aljaz BedeneBedene – Jozef KovalikKovalik (1-0) – See H2H details
- Damir DzumhurDzumhur – Nicolas JarryJarry (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marton FucsovicsFucsovics – Egor GerasimovGerasimov (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alexander BublikBublik – Kamil MajchrzakMajchrzak (0-0) – See H2H details
- Lucas MiedlerMiedler – Stefano TravagliaTravaglia (0-0) – See H2H details
- Sebastian OfnerOfner – Philipp KohlschreiberKohlschreiber (0-0) – See H2H details
- Cameron NorrieNorrie – Alexander ErlerErler (0-0) – See H2H details
- Ilya IvashkaIvashka – Federico DelbonisDelbonis (0-1) – See H2H details