Mikhail Kukushkin: results and record
The Kazakhstani has a 22-25 win-loss record in 2019, 8-4 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Mikhail’s best result of the current season was getting to the final in the Phoenix Challenger and Marseille.
Last year in Moscow
Kukushkin lost in the 1st round 6-4 7-610 to Evgeny Donskoy.
Evgeny Donskoy: results and record
Evgeny has a 33-27 win-loss record in 2019, 7-8 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
The Russian best result of the year was reaching the final in the Sultan Challenger and the Nottingham Challenger.
Last year in Moscow
Evgeny lost in the 2nd round 7-5 6-4 to Filip Krajinovic.
Kremlin Cup Live score and result Mikhail Kukushkin vs. Evgeny Donskoy
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Mikhail Kukushkin vs. Evgeny Donskoy
The last time that they fought against each other, Donskoy won 6-4 7-610 in the 1st round in Moscow back in 2018.
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Mikhail Kukushkin that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded)
Alternatively, you can check the quotes of Bovada and they accept also Bitcoin.
Head 2 Head
- Ivo KarlovicKarlovic – Aljaz BedeneBedene (0-4) – See H2H details
- Philipp KohlschreiberKohlschreiber – Pierre-Hugues HerbertHerbert (5-1) – See H2H details
- Lukas RosolRosol – Nikola MilojevicMilojevic (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jeremy ChardyChardy – Nicolas JarryJarry (1-1) – See H2H details
- Evgeny DonskoyDonskoy – Mikhail KukushkinKukushkin (2-5) – See H2H details
- Damir DzumhurDzumhur – Sebastian OfnerOfner (0-0) – See H2H details
- Egor GerasimovGerasimov – Rudolf MollekerMolleker (0-0) – See H2H details
- Roberto Carballes BaenaCarballes Baena – Richard BerankisBerankis (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alexander BublikBublik – Andrey RublevRublev (1-0) – See H2H details
- Christian GarinGarin – Andreas SeppiSeppi (0-0) – See H2H details
- Artem DubrivnyyDubrivnyy – Filip HoranskyHoransky (0-0) – See H2H details