Thomas Fabbiano and Runhao Hua will face off in the qualifications of Shanghai Rolex Masters for the 1st time in their career. They are scheduled to compete on Saturday at 3:00 pm on GRANDSTAND COURT 2.
Thomas Fabbiano: results and record
The Italian has a 20-26 win-loss record in 2019, 6-9 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Thomas’s best result of the current year was reaching the semi-finals in Eastbourne.
Last year in Shanghai
Thomas lost in the qualifications 6-4 6-3 to Vasek Pospisil.
Runhao Hua: results and record
The Chinese has a 5-7 win-loss record in 2019, 3-6 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Shanghai
Hua lost in the qualifications 3-6 6-3 6-4 to Benoit Paire.
Shanghai Rolex Masters Live score and result Thomas Fabbiano vs. Runhao Hua
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Thomas Fabbiano vs. Runhao Hua
There is no head to head record between Thomas Fabbiano and Runhao Hua since this will be the first time that they will face off in the main tour.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Thomas Fabbiano that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
- Marcel GranollersGranollers – Alexei PopyrinPopyrin (0-1) – See H2H details
- Adrian MannarinoMannarino – Vasek PospisilPospisil (0-1) – See H2H details
- Tatsuma ItoIto – Damir DzumhurDzumhur (1-0) – See H2H details
- Daniel EvansEvans – Bernard TomicTomic (2-1) – See H2H details
- Peter GojowczykGojowczyk – Yoshihito NishiokaNishioka (0-0) – See H2H details
- Bradley KlahnKlahn – Nicolas JarryJarry (0-0) – See H2H details
- Pablo Carreno-BustaCarreno-Busta – Di WuWu (0-0) – See H2H details
- Aslan KaratsevKaratsev – Jeremy ChardyChardy (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marco CecchinatoCecchinato – Fajing SunSun (0-0) – See H2H details
- Juan Ignacio LonderoIgnacio Londero – Viktor TroickiTroicki (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alexander BublikBublik – Goncalo OliveiraOliveira (1-0) – See H2H details
- Yecong HeHe – Dominik KoepferKoepfer (0-1) – See H2H details
- Cameron NorrieNorrie – Brayden SchnurSchnur (0-0) – See H2H details
- Runhao HuaHua – Thomas FabbianoFabbiano (0-0) – See H2H details