Elina Svitolina: results and record
The Ukrainian has a 30-18 win-loss record in 2019, 24-12 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Svitolina’s best result of the season was getting to the semi-finals in at the U.S. Open ,in Wimbledon , Indian Wells, Dubai and Doha.
Last year in Wuhan
The Ukrainian lost in the 2nd round 6-4 2-6 6-1 to Aryna Sabalenka.
Garbine Muguruza: results and record
Ranked no. 26, the Spaniard got to the 2nd round after defeating Shuai Peng 6-3 6-2.
Her best result of the season was conquering the title in Monterrey where she defeated Victoria Azarenka in the final 6-1 3-1 ret..
The Spaniard has a 22-12 win-loss record in 2019, 17-8 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Wuhan
The Spaniard lost in the 3rd round 7-63 7-61 to Katerina Siniakova.
Wuhan Open Live score and result Elina Svitolina vs. Garbine Muguruza
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Elina Svitolina vs. Garbine Muguruza
The last time that they played, Muguruza won 6-3 6-3 in the 3rd round in Paris back in May 2019.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Elina Svitolina that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Wuhan
- Petra KvitovaKvitova – Polona HercogHercog (7-66 6-3) – See score progression
- Aryna SabalenkaSabalenka – Danielle Rose CollinsRose Collins (6-1 6-0) – See score progression
- Ashleigh BartyBarty – Caroline GarciaGarcia (1-1) – See H2H details
- Elise MertensMertens – Sofia KeninKenin (0-1) – See H2H details
- Rebecca PetersonPeterson – Petra MarticMartic (0-0) – See H2H details
- Veronika KudermetovaKudermetova – Belinda BencicBencic (2-1) – See H2H details
- Simona HalepHalep – Barbora StrycovaStrycova (5-1) – See H2H details
- Elena RybakinaRybakina – Ons JabeurJabeur (0-0) – See H2H details
- Bernarda PeraPera – Kiki BertensBertens (0-1) – See H2H details
- Qiang WangWang – Marie BouzkovaBouzkova (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alison RiskeRiske – Monica PuigPuig (0-1) – See H2H details
- Su-Wei HsiehHsieh – Svetlana KuznetsovaKuznetsova (0-2) – See H2H details
- Garbine MuguruzaMuguruza – Elina SvitolinaSvitolina (4-5) – See H2H details
- Yafan WangWang – Sloane StephensStephens (0-1) – See H2H details
- Christina MchaleMchale – Dayana YastremskaYastremska (1-0) – See H2H details
- Amanda AnisimovaAnisimova – Karolina PliskovaPliskova (0-1) – See H2H details