Angelique Kerber: results and record
Kerber has a 25-15 win-loss record in 2019, 16-10 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Kerber’s best result of the current season was reaching the final in Eastbourne and Indian Wells.
Last year in Zhengzhou
Angelique didn’t compete in Zhengzhou in 2018.
Alison Riske: results and record
Riske has a 24-18 win-loss record in 2019, 15-12 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Her best result of the year was managing to win the title in Hertogenbosch where she beat Kiki Bertens in the final 0-6 7-6(3) 7-5.
Last year in Zhengzhou
The American didn’t play in Zhengzhou in 2018.
Zhengzhou Open Live score and result Angelique Kerber vs. Alison Riske
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Angelique Kerber vs. Alison Riske
The last time that they played, Riske won 5-7 6-2 6-1 in the 1st round in the 1100022754 back in 2018.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Angelique Kerber that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Zhengzhou
- Sofia KeninKenin – Chloe PaquetPaquet (6-2 7-5) – See score progression
- Yulia PutintsevaPutintseva – Tamara ZidansekZidansek (6-1 5-7 6-1) – See score progression
- Caroline GarciaGarcia – Tereza MartincovaMartincova (6-4 4-6 7-5) – See score progression
- Petra MarticMartic – Jasmine PaoliniPaolini (7-5 6-1) – See score progression
- Polona HercogHercog – Meiling WangWang (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alize CornetCornet – Jia-Jing LuLu (0-0) – See H2H details
- Ajla TomljanovicTomljanovic – Lesley KerkhoveKerkhove (0-0) – See H2H details
- Bibiane SchoofsSchoofs – Saisai ZhengZheng (1-0) – See H2H details
- Alison RiskeRiske – Angelique KerberKerber (1-3) – See H2H details
- Fiona FerroFerro – Zhaoxuan YangYang (0-0) – See H2H details
- Xiaodi YouYou – Jelena OstapenkoOstapenko (0-0) – See H2H details
- Ying-Ying DuanDuan – Kristina MladenovicMladenovic (1-1) – See H2H details
- Yulia PutintsevaPutintseva – Elina SvitolinaSvitolina (0-4) – See H2H details