Score, report, and key facts
Travaglia won the set after he broke Viktor in the 11th (6-5) game. The Croatian tried to stage a comeback breaking in the 12th (6-6) game. Nonetheless, Stefano didn’t make any concession anymore before winning the set at the following tiebreak at 2.
Stefano failed to serve out the set when leading 6-5 to be broken at 30.
There was not much difference between them in this set with the exception of 1 break that Viktor conquered in the 11th game (6-5) before winning the set (7-5).
Galovic had a boost of confidence at the beginning of the set after breaking Travaglia in the 1st game (1-0). Anyhow, the Italian refused to bow to come back to break Viktor in the 6th (3-3) game before winning the set at the breaker at 2.
At the end of the match, Travaglia scored 121 points vs. Viktor’s 109 points.
Travaglia served extremely well to win 80% of the points (48/60) behind his first serve, and he won 60% points (28/47) on his second serve. Travaglia blasted 13 aces and he committed 3 double faults. The Italian didn’t lose the focus when converting 67% of the break points that he conquered (2/3). On the other side, Viktor was struggling in finding the solution in converting his break points since he converted only 33% of his break points (3/9). That was one of the key issues for his loss.
After this match, the head to head between Travaglia and Galovic is 5-1.
Next Match: Stefano Travaglia vs. Jelle Sels – stats
Travaglia will play Sels in the quarter.
There is no head to head record between Stefano Travaglia and Jelle Sels since this will be the first time that they will play each other in the main tour.
Tennis Scores in Como Challenger
- Pedro SousaSousa – Alejandro TabiloTabilo (6-75 6-4 6-0) – See score progression
- Stefano TravagliaTravaglia – Viktor GalovicGalovic (7-62 5-7 7-62) – See score progression
- Jelle SelsSels – Sadio DoumbiaDoumbia (6-1 7-64) – See score progression
- Alessandro GiannessiGiannessi – Sebastian OfnerOfner (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Facundo MenaMena – Facundo BagnisBagnis (3-6 6-3 6-1) – See score progression
- Andrej MartinMartin – Christopher O ConnellO Connell (6-2 6-2) – See score progression
- Dmitry PopkoPopko – Jan ChoinskiChoinski (2-6 6-2 6-1) – See score progression
- Daniel AltmaierAltmaier – Blaz RolaRola (3-6 6-3 6-4) – See score progression