Score, report, and key facts
Haerteis clinched the set after recovering from 1 break down. In fact, after conceding his serve in the 5th (2-3) game, Haerteis broke back in the 6th (3-3) and in the 8th (5-3) game before winning the set 6-3.
Juan was outplayed in the last 4 games of the set (from 2-3 to 6-3).
Haerteis was pretty sharp at the beginning of the set after breaking Pablo Ficovich in the 1st game (1-0). Nonetheless, the set was not over yet and there was more work to do for Haerteis to win the set as Juan succeeded in breaking back in the 2nd (1-1) and in the 6th (4-2) game. Johannes maintained his focus before winning the set at the breaker at 6.
At the end of the match, Haerteis scored 79 points vs. Pablo Ficovich’s 67 points.
Haerteis was great in converting all the break points (4/4). On the other side, Juan had some problems in converting his break points since he converted only 43% of his break points (3/7). That was one of the key issues for his demise.
After this contest, the head to head between Haerteis and Pablo Ficovich is 1-0.
Next Match: Johannes Haerteis vs. Dmitry Popko – stats
Haerteis will take on Popko in the quarter.
There is no head to head record between Johannes Haerteis and Dmitry Popko since this will be the first time that they will clash against each other in the main tour.
Tennis Scores in L’Aquila Challenger
- Francisco CerundoloFrancisco – Thiago Seyboth WildThiago (6-4 6-3) – See score progression
- Aleksandar VukicAleksandar – Pavel KotovPavel (6-4 6-3) – See score progression
- Guilherme ClezarGuilherme – Facundo MenaFacundo (6-73 6-4 6-4) – See score progression
- Johannes HaerteisJohannes – Juan Pablo FicovichJuan (6-3 7-66) – See score progression
- Andrej MartinAndrej – Peter TorebkoPeter (6-2 6-4) – See score progression
- Andrea CollariniAndrea – Frederico Ferreira SilvaFrederico (6-4 3-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Carlos TabernerCarlos – Marc-Andrea HueslerMarc-Andrea (7-5 6-2) – See score progression
- Dmitry PopkoDmitry – Jurgen ZoppJurgen (6-3 7-65) – See score progression