Score, report, and key facts
Collarini conquered a commanding position in the outset to break Ferreira Silva in the 1st game (1-0). That was enough for the Argentine to win the set (6-4) as no one dropped a serve anymore.
The set was pretty even as both sides managed to hold the serve. The only difference was 1 break that Ferreira Silva conquered in the 6th game (4-2) before winning the set (6-3).
Similarly to the 2nd set, both players managed to hold their serve for the entire set. The only difference was just 1 break that the Argentine conquered in the 8th game (5-3) before winning the set (6-3).
At the end of the match, the Argentine scored 96 points vs. Ferreira Silva’s 86 points.
Andrea won this match even if he was far from perfect in converting his break points as he converted only 15% (2/13). On the other side, the Portuguese was pretty effective in converting 50% of the break points that he conquered points (1/2). However, that was not enough to win the contest.
After this match, the head to head between Collarini and Ferreira Silva is 1-1.
Next Match: Andrea Collarini vs. Francisco Cerundolo – stats
Collarini will come up against Cerundolo in the quarter.
There is no head to head record between Andrea Collarini and Francisco Cerundolo since this will be the first time that they will face off in the main tour.
Tennis Scores in L’Aquila Challenger
- Guilherme ClezarGuilherme – Facundo MenaFacundo (6-73 6-4 6-4) – See score progression
- Dmitry PopkoDmitry – Jurgen ZoppJurgen (6-3 7-65) – See score progression
- Francisco CerundoloFrancisco – Thiago Seyboth WildThiago (6-4 6-3) – See score progression
- Carlos TabernerCarlos – Marc-Andrea HueslerMarc-Andrea (7-5 6-2) – See score progression
- Johannes HaerteisJohannes – Juan Pablo FicovichJuan (6-3 7-66) – See score progression
- Aleksandar VukicAleksandar – Pavel KotovPavel (6-4 6-3) – See score progression
- Andrea CollariniAndrea – Frederico Ferreira SilvaFrederico (6-4 3-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Andrej MartinAndrej – Peter TorebkoPeter (6-2 6-4) – See score progression