Ramkumar Ramanathan and Karol Drzewiecki will square off in the qualifications of the Biel Challenger for the 1st time in their career. They are scheduled to play on Sunday at 6:30 pm on COURT 1. In the following paragraphs, you can find the head to head analysis and prediction.
Prediction, odds and live streaming
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Ramkumar Ramanathan who should win in 2 sets.
As per the initial odds, Ramkumar Ramanathan is the pick to win this match.
Ramkumar Ramanathan -> 1.37
Karol Drzewiecki -> 2.91
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded).
To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or you need to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Here where top tennis events are broadcasted or streamed online (ATP, WTA).
At the challenger level, there will be free live streaming on Challenger TV.
Prediction and head to head Ramkumar Ramanathan vs. Karol Drzewiecki
There is no head to head record between Ramkumar Ramanathan and Karol Drzewiecki since this will be the first time that they will face off in the main tour.
2 - 6win/loss
Ranked no. 414, Ramanathan will start his run in the Biel Challenger after he played his last match in the Szekesfehervar Challenger where he lost 6-3 6-1 to Ocleppo in the qualifications on the 12th of March.
Ramanathan has a compiled 2-5 win-loss record in 2023, 0-1 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
Talking about his overall career, Ramanathan has an overall 371-308 record. He has a negative 28-40 record on indoor hard courts.
Previously in the Biel Challenger
Previously, his best result was reaching the quarter in 2021. See his history.
2 - 1win/loss
Currently unranked, the Pole will start his run in the Biel Challenger after he played his last match in the Concepcion Challenger where he lost 6-1 2-6 6-2 to Bautista in the qualifications on the 23rd of January.
Drzewiecki has an aggregate 1-1 win-loss record in 2023, 0-0 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
This will be the first match of the season on indoor hard courts.
In terms of his career, The Pole has an overall 37-48 record. He has a negative 6-10 record on indoor hard courts.
Previously in the Biel Challenger
The Pole has never competed in this tournament before.
Head 2 Head
Upcoming matches in the draw
- Marius CopilCopil – Noah LopezLopez (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Liam BroadyBroady – Viktor DurasovicDurasovic (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Alexander RitschardRitschard – Benjamin HassanHassan (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Ramkumar RamanathanRamanathan – Karol DrzewieckiDrzewiecki (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Altug CelikbilekCelikbilek – Mikhail KukushkinKukushkin (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Omar JasikaJasika – Maximilian NeuchristNeuchrist (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Gabriele MoghiniMoghini – Mohamed SafwatSafwat (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Aziz DougazDougaz – Thai KwiatkowskiKwiatkowski (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Daniel CukiermanCukierman – (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Enrico Dalla ValleDalla Valle – Petr NouzaNouza (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Matteo MartineauMartineau – (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Kirill KivattsevKivattsev – Mirko MartinezMartinez (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Henri SquireSquire – Daniel MasurMasur (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Francesco FortiForti – Johannes HaerteisHaerteis (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Otto VirtanenVirtanen – (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Neil OberleitnerOberleitner – (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Jonas SchaerSchaer – Saba PurtseladzePurtseladze (0-0) – H2H and prediction