Andrin Casanova and Luca Potenza will play each other in the qualifications of the Biel Challenger for the 1st time in their career. They are scheduled to compete on Sunday at 6:30 pm on CENTRE COURT. Here the head to head stats and relative prediction.
Prediction, odds and live streaming
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Luca Potenza who should win in 2 sets.
As per the initial odds, Luca Potenza is the pick to win this match.
Luca Potenza -> 1.139
Andrin Casanova -> 5.1
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded).
To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or you need to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Here where top tennis events are broadcasted or streamed online (ATP, WTA).
At the challenger level, there will be free live streaming on Challenger TV.
Prediction and head to head Andrin Casanova vs. Luca Potenza
There is no head to head record between Andrin Casanova and Luca Potenza since this will be the first time that they will fight against each other in the main tour.
3 - 7win/loss
Currently unranked, the Swiss will start his run in the Biel Challenger after he played his last match in M25 Trimbach where he lost 6-4 6-3 to Lane in the 1st round on the 15th of March.
The Swiss has a compiled 3-6 win-loss record in 2023, 0-2 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
Talking about his overall career, Andrin has an overall 6-9 record. He has a negative 0-2 record on indoor hard courts.
Previously in the Biel Challenger
Andrin has never competed in this tournament before.
4 - 6win/loss
Ranked no. 528, the Italian will start his run in the Biel Challenger after he played his last match in M15 Monastir where he lost 6-3 6-1 to Ho in the 1st round on the 14th of March.
Luca has an overall 3-6 win-loss record in 2023, 0-0 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
This will be the first match of the season on indoor hard courts.
In terms of his career, The Italian has an overall 120-80 record. He has a positive 12-11 record on indoor hard courts.
Head 2 Head
Upcoming matches in the draw
- Marius CopilCopil – Noah LopezLopez (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Liam BroadyBroady – Viktor DurasovicDurasovic (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Alexander RitschardRitschard – Benjamin HassanHassan (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Ramkumar RamanathanRamanathan – Karol DrzewieckiDrzewiecki (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Altug CelikbilekCelikbilek – Mikhail KukushkinKukushkin (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Omar JasikaJasika – Maximilian NeuchristNeuchrist (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Gabriele MoghiniMoghini – Mohamed SafwatSafwat (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Aziz DougazDougaz – Thai KwiatkowskiKwiatkowski (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Daniel CukiermanCukierman – (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Enrico Dalla ValleDalla Valle – Petr NouzaNouza (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Matteo MartineauMartineau – (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Kirill KivattsevKivattsev – Mirko MartinezMartinez (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Henri SquireSquire – Daniel MasurMasur (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Francesco FortiForti – Johannes HaerteisHaerteis (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Otto VirtanenVirtanen – (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Neil OberleitnerOberleitner – (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Jonas SchaerSchaer – Saba PurtseladzePurtseladze (0-0) – H2H and prediction