Nikolas Sanchez-Izquierdo and Oriol Roca Batalla will fight against each other in the 1st round of the Maspalomas Challenger for the 3rd time in their career. They are scheduled to play on Tuesday at 12:30 pm on EÓ HOTELS COURT. In this post, we analyze their head to head performance and prediction.
Prediction, odds and live streaming
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Oriol Roca Batalla who should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded).
At the challenger level, there will be free live streaming on Challenger TV.
Prediction and head to head Nikolas Sanchez-Izquierdo vs. Oriol Roca Batalla
The last time that they played, Roca Batalla won 6-4 6-4 in the 1st round in Tunisia F37 (Hammamet) back in 2017.
0 - 0win/loss
Ranked no. 258, the Spaniard will start his run in the Maspalomas Challenger after he played his last match in the Valencia Challenger where he lost 5-7 6-3 6-4 to Milojevic in the 2nd round on the 23rd of November.
The Spaniard has an overall 33-28 win-loss record in 2022, 26-24 on clay (See FULL STATS).
Nikolas’s best result of the current year was getting to the final in M15 Villena.
Talking about his overall career, The Spaniard has an overall 214-141 record. He has a positive 201-125 record on clay.
Previously in the Maspalomas Challenger
Sanchez-Izquierdo has never competed in this tournament before.
Oriol Roca Batalla
0 - 0win/loss
Ranked no. 299, the Spaniard will start his run in the Maspalomas Challenger after he played his last match in the Valencia Challenger where he lost 6-1 6-2 to Fonio in the qualifications on the 20th of November.
The Spaniard has an aggregate 48-25 win-loss record in 2022, 48-24 on clay (See FULL STATS).
Oriol’s best result of the year was reaching the final in M25 Cairo,M25 Porec,M15 Valldoreix and M25 Girona.
In terms of his career, Roca Batalla has an overall 508-288 record. He has a positive 433-235 record on clay.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Maspalomas Challenger
- Titouan DroguetDroguet – Kimmer CoppejansCoppejans (5-7 6-3 7-64) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Steven DiezDiez – Valentin VacherotVacherot (1-6 6-2 6-4) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Michael GeertsGeerts – Dalibor SvrcinaSvrcina (7-64 6-3) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Lukas NeumayerNeumayer – Miljan ZekicZekic (6-1 6-3) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Alejandro Moro CanasMoro Canas – Alexander ShevchenkoShevchenko (5-7 6-2 6-2) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Inaki Cabrera BelloCabrera Bello – Dragos Nicolae MadarasNicolae Madaras (5-2 ret.) – Stats, scores, rankings
Upcoming matches in the draw
- Robin HaaseHaase – Imanol Lopez MorilloLopez Morillo (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Lorenzo GiustinoGiustino – Viktor DurasovicDurasovic (1-1) – H2H and prediction
- Dusan LajovicLajovic – Andrey ChepelevChepelev (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- David Perez SanzPerez Sanz – Adrian AndreevAndreev (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Edoardo LavagnoLavagno – Moez EcharguiEchargui (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Timo StodderStodder – Eric VanshelboimVanshelboim (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Javier Barranco CosanoBarranco Cosano – Vit KoprivaKopriva (0-1) – H2H and prediction
- Nikolas Sanchez-IzquierdoSanchez-Izquierdo – Oriol Roca BatallaRoca Batalla (0-2) – H2H and prediction
- Rudolf MollekerMolleker – Gian Marco MoroniMarco Moroni (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Pablo Llamas RuizLlamas Ruiz – Daniel MichalskiMichalski (0-0) – H2H and prediction