Lorenzo Giustino and Viktor Durasovic will fight against each other in the 1st round of the Maspalomas Challenger for the 3rd time in their career. They are scheduled to compete on Tuesday at 9:30 am on EÓ HOTELS COURT. In the following paragraphs, you can find the head to head analysis and prediction.
Prediction, odds and live streaming
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Lorenzo Giustino who should win in 3 sets.
As per the initial odds, Lorenzo Giustino is the pick to win this match.
Lorenzo Giustino -> 1.67
Viktor Durasovic -> 2.1
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded).
To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or you need to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Here where top tennis events are broadcasted or streamed online (ATP, WTA).
At the challenger level, there will be free live streaming on Challenger TV.
Prediction and head to head Lorenzo Giustino vs. Viktor Durasovic
This will be the 3rd time that Lorenzo Giustino and Viktor Durasovic face off. The head to head is 1-1 for Giustino and Durasovic (see full H2H stats),but they are 1-1 on clay.
The last time that they squared off, Giustino won 7-5 6-2 in the qualifications in the Manerbio Challenger back in 2015.
0 - 0win/loss
Ranked no. 305, the Italian will start his run in the Maspalomas Challenger after he played his last match in the Ortisei Challenger where he lost 7-6(4) 6-4 to Cobolli in the 1st round on the 25th of October.
Giustino has a composed 20-36 win-loss record in 2022, 17-25 on clay (See FULL STATS).
Lorenzo’s best result of the season was getting to the final in the Prague 2 Challenger.
Talking about his overall career, The Italian has an overall 412-344 record. He has a positive 308-230 record on clay.
Previously in the Maspalomas Challenger
Giustino has never competed in this tournament before.
0 - 0win/loss
Ranked no. 342, Viktor will start his run in the Maspalomas Challenger after he played his last match in the Helsinki Challenger where he lost 7-5 7-6(6) to Schell in the qualifications on the 13th of November.
The Norwegian has an overall 28-35 win-loss record in 2022, 15-17 on clay (See FULL STATS).
The Norwegian’s best result of the season was reaching the semifinal in the Vilnus Challenger.
In terms of his career, The Norwegian has an overall 258-217 record. He has a negative 76-80 record on clay.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Maspalomas Challenger
- Steven DiezDiez – Valentin VacherotVacherot (1-6 6-2 6-4) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Michael GeertsGeerts – Dalibor SvrcinaSvrcina (7-64 6-3) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Lukas NeumayerNeumayer – Miljan ZekicZekic (6-1 6-3) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Alejandro Moro CanasMoro Canas – Alexander ShevchenkoShevchenko (5-7 6-2 6-2) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Inaki Cabrera BelloCabrera Bello – Dragos Nicolae MadarasNicolae Madaras (5-2 ret.) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Titouan DroguetDroguet – Kimmer CoppejansCoppejans (5-7 6-3 7-64) – Stats, scores, rankings
Upcoming matches in the draw
- Robin HaaseHaase – Imanol Lopez MorilloLopez Morillo (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Lorenzo GiustinoGiustino – Viktor DurasovicDurasovic (1-1) – H2H and prediction
- Dusan LajovicLajovic – Andrey ChepelevChepelev (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- David Perez SanzPerez Sanz – Adrian AndreevAndreev (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Edoardo LavagnoLavagno – Moez EcharguiEchargui (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Timo StodderStodder – Eric VanshelboimVanshelboim (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Javier Barranco CosanoBarranco Cosano – Vit KoprivaKopriva (0-1) – H2H and prediction
- Nikolas Sanchez-IzquierdoSanchez-Izquierdo – Oriol Roca BatallaRoca Batalla (0-2) – H2H and prediction
- Rudolf MollekerMolleker – Gian Marco MoroniMarco Moroni (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Pablo Llamas RuizLlamas Ruiz – Daniel MichalskiMichalski (0-0) – H2H and prediction