Rafael Nadal and Casper Ruud will kick-start the South American tour on Wednesday, the 23rd of November, in Buenos Aires. Rafa and Casper will play in 6 different cities in just 9 days. The tour will finish only on the 1st of December. The players have just landed in Argentina, receiving a great welcome.
Here are their schedules.
- Wednesday, November 23: Roca Park Arena, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Friday, November 25: Estadio San Carlos de Apoquindo, Santiago, Chile
- Saturday, November 26: Ginásio do Mineirinho, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Sunday, November 27: General Rumiñahui Coliseum, Quito, Ecuador
- Tuesday, November 29: Coliseo Live, Bogota, Colombia
- Thursday, December 1: Plaza de Toros, Mexico City, Mexico
Rafael Nadal in 2022
At present, during this year Rafael has achieved a composed 39-8 win-loss record. The Spaniard conquered 4 titles in 2022 in Melbourne, Australian Open, Acapulco and French Open. The Spaniard was the runner-up in Indian Wells.
— Yvonne 🏴 (@woody16668) November 22, 2022
Casper Ruud in 2022
Until now, during this year Casper achieved a 51-22 match record. The Norwegian has won 3 titles in 2022 in Buenos Aires, Geneva and Gstaad. Ruud reached the final in Miami, French Open, U.S. Open and Nitto ATP Finals.
Rafael Nadal and Casper Ruud played each other just 2 times. The head to head is 2-0 for Nadal. Previously, the last time they locked horns, Rafael Nadal won 7-5 7-5 in the round robin in Turin (Nitto ATP Finals) on the 17th of November 2022.
In the video below you can watch the highlights.