Highlights Emma Raducanu vs. Yanina Wickmayer Hana Bank Korea Open – Seoul
Stats: aces, double faults, breaks, winners
At the end of the match, Raducanu scored 74 points vs. Wickmayer’s 63.
Raducanu was well focused in converting 63% of the break points that she procured (5/8).
On the other side, Yanina was pretty focused in converting 50% of the break points that she conquered points (2/4). Nonetheless, that was not enough to win the match.
After this contest, the head to head between Raducanu and Wickmayer is 1-0 for Emma.
Draw and next match H2H: Emma Raducanu vs. Magda Linette – stats
Raducanu will fight against Linette in the quarter.
There is no head to head record between Emma Raducanu and Magda Linette since this will be the first time that they will fight against each other in the main tour.
Live score progression and stats
The Brit won the set after she broke the Belgian 3 times in the 5th (3-2), in the 7th (4-3) and in the 9th (6-3) game. The Belgian tried to stage a comeback breaking in the 6th (3-3) game. Anyhow, the Brit refused to give way to win the set 6-3.
They played 61 points. Raducanu was the winner of the set after clinching 11 more points than Wickmayer (36-25). Emma dropped 12 points on serve (17-12). on the other side of the court, Yanina conceded 19 points on serve (13-19).
Raducanu had a boost of confidence at the beginning of the set after breaking Yanina Wickmayer in the 2nd game (2-0) before consolidating her break and lead 3-0. Notwithstanding, that wasn’t sufficient for Emma to win the set because Yanina succeeded in breaking back in the 7th (3-4) game. The Brit kept her cool to break Wickmayer in the 12th (7-5) game.
Emma converted 25% of her break points (1/4). She had 4 break points opportunities in the 2nd (1-0 0-40 and 15-40), the 8th (4-3 30-40) and the 12th game (6-5 30-40). Furthermore, on the other side, Yanina converted 33% of her break points (1/3). She had her opportunities in the 1st (0-0 40-A) and the 7th game (2-4 0-40 and 15-40).
They played 75 points. This set was a huge battle since finally Raducanu won just 1 point more than the Belgian (38-37). The Brit lost 17 points on serve (26-17). Regarding the other side of the net, the Belgian conceded 12 points on serve (20-12).
Tennis Scores in Seoul
- Emma RaducanuRaducanu – Yanina WickmayerWickmayer (6-3 7-5) – Stats and score progression
- Magda LinetteLinette – Kristina MladenovicMladenovic (4-6 7-65 6-2) – Stats and score progression
- Lulu SunSun – Anna BlinkovaBlinkova (6-4 7-66) – Stats and score progression
- Victoria Jimenez KasintsevaJimenez Kasintseva – Rebecca MarinoMarino (6-4 6-2) – Stats and score progression
- Ekaterina AlexandrovaAlexandrova – Na-Lae HanHan (6-1 6-3) – Stats and score progression
- Lin ZhuZhu – Ankita RainaRaina (6-1 6-3) – Stats and score progression
- Tatjana MariaMaria – Kimberly BirrellBirrell (6-0 6-3) – Stats and score progression