The Greek added to his prize money € 11,235 after conquering this match. He has won already € 26,795 after this win. If he wins the next match, Stefanos will add € 19,445 to his earnings to get in total € 46,240 in total.
Highlights Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Ilya Ivashka Mallorca Championships – Mallorca
Stats: aces, double faults, breaks, winners
At the end of the match, the Greek scored 62 points vs. Ivashka’s 47.
Stefanos served very well to win 85% of the points (29/34) behind his first serve, and he won 74% points (14/19) on his second serve. The Greek won this match even if he was battling in converting his break points after he converted only 40% (2/5) of the procured opportunities.
On the other side, Ivashka wasn’t able to conquer any break point (0/0). That was one of the key issues for his defeat.
After this match, the head to head between Tsitsipas and Ivashka is 3-0 for Stefanos.
Draw and next match H2H: Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Marcos Giron – stats
Tsitsipas will play Giron in the quarter.
The last time that they played, Tsitsipas won 6-3 6-4 in the quarter in Acapulco back in February 2022.
Live score progression and stats
The set was pretty even as both players managed to hold serve with the notable exception of 1 break that Stefanos clinched in the 7th game (4-3) just before eventually conquering the set (6-4).
The Greek converted 25% of his break points (1/4). He had 4 break points opportunities in the 3rd (1-1 30-40 and 40-A) and the 6th game (3-3 0-40 and 15-40). On the other side, the Greek didn’t concede a single break point during this set.
They played 64 points. Tsitsipas was the one to win the set after conquering 10 more points than Ivashka (37-27). Stefanos surrendered 7 points on serve (23-7). on the other side of the court, the Belarussian conceded 14 points on serve (20-14).
Tsitsipas got off on the right foot in the set after breaking Ilya Ivashka in the 1st game (1-0). Stefanos to win the set (6-4) since there were no other breaks.
The Greek was clinical in converting the only break point that he conquered in the 1st game (0-0 15-40). On the other side, Stefanos didn’t concede a single break point during this set.
They played 45 points. Stefanos conquered the set after winning 5 more points than Ivashka (25-20). Stefanos was extremely solid on serve to drop just 3 points (20-3). On the losing side, Ivashka conceded 5 points on serve (17-5).
Tennis Scores in Mallorca
- Tallon GriekspoorGriekspoor – Alex MolcanMolcan (0-6 6-3 7-63) – Stats and score progression
- Daniel AltmaierAltmaier – Sebastian BaezBaez (6-2 2-6 6-4) – Stats and score progression
- Antoine BellierBellier – Pablo Carreno-BustaCarreno-Busta (6-3 6-4) – Stats and score progression
- Stefanos TsitsipasTsitsipas – Ilya IvashkaIvashka (6-4 6-4) – Stats and score progression
- Benjamin BonziBonzi – Denis ShapovalovShapovalov (6-4 6-1) – Stats and score progression
- Roberto Bautista AgutBautista Agut – Nick KyrgiosKyrgios (w/o) – Stats and score progression
- Marcos GironGiron – Mackenzie McdonaldMcdonald (4-6 7-65 6-4) – Stats and score progression
- Daniil MedvedevMedvedev – Aslan KaratsevKaratsev (4-6 6-3 6-2) – Stats and score progression
- Marcos GironGiron – Stefanos TsitsipasTsitsipas (0-2) – H2H details and stats
- Daniil MedvedevMedvedev – Roberto Bautista AgutBautista Agut (1-3) – H2H details and stats
- Daniel AltmaierAltmaier – Benjamin BonziBonzi (0-1) – H2H details and stats
- Antoine BellierBellier – Tallon GriekspoorGriekspoor (0-0) – H2H details and stats