Highlights Aslan Karatsev vs. Miomir Kecmanovic Sydney Tennis Classic – Sydney
Stats: aces, double faults, breaks, winners
At the end of the match, Aslan scored 73 points vs. Kecmanovic’s 61.
Aslan served pretty well to win 88% of the points (28/32) behind his first serve, and he won 52% points (14/27) on his second serve. Aslan didn’t lose the concentration in converting 60% of the break points that he conquered (3/5).
On the other side, Kecmanovic was battling in converting his break points (only 33% – 1/3). That was one of the key issues for his demise.
After this match, the head to head between Karatsev and Kecmanovic is 2-0 for Aslan.
Draw and next match H2H: Aslan Karatsev vs. Lorenzo Sonego – stats
Karatsev will fight against Sonego in the quarter.
Live score progression and stats
The Russian conquered the set after recovering from 1 break down. In fact, after dropping his serve in the 6th (2-4) game, Karatsev broke back in the 9th (4-5) and in the 11th (6-5) game to win the set 7-5.
Miomir was completely wiped out in the last 5 games of the set when the scoreline went from 2-5 to 7-5.
Karatsev converted 66% of his break points (2/3). He had 3 break points opportunities in the 9th (3-5 30-40) and the 11th game (5-5 15-40 and 30-40). Also, on the other side, Kecmanovic converted 50% of his break points (1/2). He had his opportunities in the 6th game (3-2 0-40 and 15-40).
They played 73 points. Aslan was the one to win the set after conquering 5 points more than Miomir (39-34). The Russian lost 11 points on serve (21-11). on the other side of the court, the Serbian conceded 18 points on serve (23-18).
The set was even with both players refusing to concede anything to the opposition. Eventually, the only discrepancy was one break that the Russian snatched in the 7th game (4-3) just before ultimately conquering the set (6-4).
The Russian converted 50% of his break points (1/2). He had 2 break points opportunities in the 3rd (1-1 40-A) and the 7th game (3-3 40-A). On the other side, Kecmanovic wasn’t able to convert 1 break point in the 8th game (3-4 30-40).
They played 61 points. The Russian won 7 more points than Kecmanovic (34-27). Aslan conceded 6 points on serve (21-6). In addition, on the other side, the Serbian conceded 13 points on serve (21-13).
Tennis Scores in Sydney
- David GoffinGoffin – Denis KudlaKudla (6-2 6-3) – Stats and score progression
- Lorenzo SonegoSonego – Sebastian BaezBaez (6-2 6-3) – Stats and score progression
- Daniel EvansEvans – Pedro Martinez PorteroMartinez Portero (6-2 6-3) – Stats and score progression
- Aslan KaratsevKaratsev – Miomir KecmanovicKecmanovic (7-5 6-4) – Stats and score progression
- Andy MurrayMurray – Nikoloz BasilashviliBasilashvili (6-74 7-63 6-3) – Stats and score progression
- Reilly OpelkaOpelka – Jordan ThompsonThompson (6-3 6-2) – Stats and score progression
- Brandon NakashimaNakashima – Fabio FogniniFognini (7-67 7-66) – Stats and score progression