Stefanos Tsitsipas and Casper Ruud will square off in the Round Robin of the the Nitto ATP Finals for the 4th time in their career. They are scheduled to compete on Wednesday at 9:00 pm on Center Court. Here the head to head stats and relative prediction.
Prediction, odds and live streaming
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Stefanos Tsitsipas who should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded).
At the challenger level, there will be free live streaming on Challenger TV.
Prediction and head to head Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Casper Ruud
This will be the 4th time that Stefanos Tsitsipas and Casper Ruud face off. The head to head is 2-1 for Tsitsipas (see full H2H stats), but they have never competed against each other on indoor hard courts.
The last time that they locked horns, Tsitsipas won 6-1 6-4 in the quarter in Toronto back in August 2021.
Highlights Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Casper Ruud – Toronto 13-August-2021
Ranked no. 4, Tsitsipas got to the Round Robin after defeating
Tsitsipas has a solid win-loss record in the last 7 years having won 68% of his matches (332-155). 6-5 on indoor hard courts in 2021. In connection with his performance on the same surface of this competition, Tsitsipas has a compiled59-34 match record in the last 7 years on indoor hard courts.
His best result of the season was winning the title in in Carlo where he beat Andrey Rublev in the final 6-3 6-3 and in in Lyon where he defeated Cameron Norrie in the final 6-3 6-3.
The Greek has an overall 55-19 win-loss record in 2021, 6-5 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
Previously in the Nitto ATP Finals
Previously, he won this tournament once in 2019. See his history.
Ranked no. 8 (career-high), the Norwegian got to the Round Robin after defeating
His best result of the year was winning the title in in Geneva where he defeated Denis Shapovalov in the final 7-6(6) 6-4 and in in Bastad where he beat Federico Coria in the final 6-3 6-3 and in in Gstaad where he defeated Hugo Gaston in the final 6-3 6-2 and in in Kitzbuhel where he beat Pedro Martinez Portero in the final 6-1 4-6 6-3 and in in San Diego where he defeated Cameron Norrie in the final 6-0 6-2.
Casper has an aggregate 53-16 win-loss record in 2021, 7-3 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
Previously in the Nitto ATP Finals
Ruud has never competed in this tournament before.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Nitto ATP Finals
- Jannik SinnerSinner – Hubert HurkaczHurkacz (6-2 6-2) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Rajeev Ram/Joe SalisburyRam/Joe Salisbury – Jamie Murray/Bruno SoaresMurray/Bruno Soares (6-1 7-65) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Pierre-Hugues Herbert/Nicolas MahutHerbert/Nicolas Mahut – Juan-Sebastian Cabal/Robert FarahCabal/Robert Farah (7-61 6-4) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Andrey RublevRublev – Stefanos TsitsipasTsitsipas (6-4 6-4) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Novak DjokovicDjokovic – Casper RuudRuud (7-64 6-2) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Marcel Granollers/Horacio ZeballosGranollers/Horacio Zeballos – Ivan Dodig/Filip PolasekDodig/Filip Polasek (4-6 7-610 10-6) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Alexander ZverevZverev – Matteo BerrettiniBerrettini (7-67 1-0 ret.) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Nikola Mektic/Mate PavicMektic/Mate Pavic – Kevin Krawietz/Horia TecauKrawietz/Horia Tecau (6-4 6-4) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Daniil MedvedevMedvedev – Hubert HurkaczHurkacz (6-75 6-3 6-4) – Stats, scores, rankings
Upcoming matches in the draw
- Novak DjokovicDjokovic – Stefanos TsitsipasTsitsipas (6-2) – H2H and prediction
- Daniil MedvedevMedvedev – Jannik SinnerSinner (2-0) – H2H and prediction
- Alexander ZverevZverev – Hubert HurkaczHurkacz (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Andrey RublevRublev – Casper RuudRuud (4-0) – H2H and prediction
- Stefanos TsitsipasTsitsipas – Casper RuudRuud (2-1) – H2H and prediction