Fabien Reboul and Mehluli Don Ayanda Sibanda will clash against each other in the 2nd round of the Potchefstroom Challenger for the 1st time in their career. They are scheduled to play on Thursday at 10:00 am on COURT 10. Here you can find the head to head analysis and the prediction.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Fabien Reboul that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Prediction and head to head Fabien Reboul vs. Mehluli Don Ayanda Sibanda
There is no head to head record between Fabien Reboul and Mehluli Don Ayanda Sibanda since this will be the first time that they will play each other in the main tour.
Ranked no. 719, Reboul got to the 2nd round after defeating Chrisjan Van Wyk 6-3 6-3.
In the qualifications, Reboul had a good straight sets win against Van Wyk (6-3 6-3). During the match Reboul scored 72 points vs Van Wyk’s 53. Reboul was extremely aggressive to blast 17 winners.
Talking about serving, Reboul blasted 11 aces and he committed only 4 double faults. Fabien Reboul was extremely effective on serve to win 89% (17/19) of his 1st serve and 67% (22/33) on the second serve. This was the main reason for not conceding a single break during the match. The French Player broke Van Wyk 3 times after converting 50% of his break points (3/6).
Reboul has a unfavourable win-loss record in the last 5 years having won 47% of his matches (68-60). 1-0 on hard in 2020. Regarding his performance on the same surface of this tournament, Reboul has a 135-98 record in the last 5 years on hard.
Reboul has a 3-1 win-loss record in 2020, 1-0 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in the Potchefstroom Challenger
Fabien didn’t compete in the Potchefstroom Challenger in 2019.
Mehluli Don Ayanda Sibanda
In the 1st round, Don Ayanda Sibanda had a good straight sets win against Krstin (6-1 4-2 ret.). During the match Don Ayanda Sibanda scored 54 points vs Krstin’s 35. Mehluli was extremely aggressive to blast 21 winners.
Talking about serving, Don Ayanda Sibanda blasted 4 aces and he committed only 3 double faults. Mehluli Don Ayanda Sibanda conceded no breaks for the entire match to save 4 break points. Furthermore, Don Ayanda Sibanda put 58% of his first serves in, winning 70% (21/30) of the points behind his 1st serve and 64% (14/22) on the 2nd serve. Don Ayanda Sibanda broke Krstin 3 times after converting 60% of his break points (3/5).
Don Ayanda Sibanda has a winning win-loss record in the last 3 years having won 52% of his matches (49-45). 3-3 on hard in 2020. Talking about his performance on the same surface of this tournament, Don Ayanda Sibanda has a 31-30 record in the last 3 years on hard.
Don Ayanda Sibanda has a 3-3 win-loss record in 2020, 3-3 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in the Potchefstroom Challenger
Mehluli didn’t compete in the Potchefstroom Challenger in 2019.
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
H2H Performance in the tournament
Matches, sets, games and points
|Points||Reboul||Don Ayanda Sibanda|
Both Reboul and Don Ayanda Sibanda played 1 matche. Also both players started their run from the qualifications.Both players have not lost a single set in this event so far. Talking about their workload, Reboul and Don Ayanda Sibanda have played the same amount of sets 2. However, Reboul played 5 games less than Don Ayanda Sibanda. The French Player scored 17 winners (24% on total points). On the other side, The blasted 0 winners (NAN%).
|Serve||Reboul||Don Ayanda Sibanda|
|Avg per match||11||0|
Reboul blasted 11 aces . Don Ayanda Sibanda didn’t manage to fire a single ace to far. Reboul won 89% points on his first serve. He had a solid display on his second serve to win 67% of the points. On the other side, Don Ayanda Sibanda won NAN% points on his first serve. He had a solid display on his second serve to win NAN% of the points.
How they played the important points
|Breaks||Reboul||Don Ayanda Sibanda|
Reboul broke his opponent 3 times with 50% conversion rate. Reboul was rock solid on his serve as he has never conceded a single service game after saving 1 break points. On the other side, The hasn’t manged yet to break his opponent. He didn’t manage to even clinch a single break point. Don Ayanda Sibanda was rock solid on his serve as he has never conceded a single service game after saving 0 break points without even conceding a single break point.
|% 1st in||37%||37%|
|% 1st pts||89%||89%|
|% 2nd pts||67%||67%|
|Don Ayanda Sibanda|
|Score||7-64 6-4||6-1 4-2 ret.|
|% 1st in||NAN%||58%||58%|
|% 1st pts||NAN%||70%||70%|
|% 2nd pts||NAN%||64%||64%|
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Potchefstroom Challenger
- Sidharth RawatRawat – Danylo KalenichenkoKalenichenko (5-7 6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Evgeny KarlovskiyKarlovskiy – Khololwam MontsiMontsi (6-2 5-7 6-2) – See score progression
- Edan LeshemLeshem – Fabrizio OrnagoOrnago (6-1 3-6 6-2) – See score progression
- Benjamin BonziBonzi – Matteo MartineauMartineau (7-5 6-2) – See score progression
- Jack DraperDraper – Roberto Ortega-OlmedoOrtega-Olmedo (7-5 6-3) – See score progression
- Tobias SimonSimon – Adam MoundirMoundir (7-5 6-3) – See score progression
- Mehluli Don Ayanda SibandaDon Ayanda Sibanda – Pedja KrstinKrstin (6-1 4-2 ret.) – See score progression
- David PichlerPichler – Jean ThirouinThirouin (6-2 6-3) – See score progression
- Benjamin LockLock – Sebastian PrechtelPrechtel (7-64 6-1) – See score progression
- Daniel MasurMasur – Yshai OlielOliel (7-5 6-4) – See score progression
- Hugo GrenierGrenier – Mick VeldheerVeldheer (2-6 6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Sadio DoumbiaDoumbia – Marek GengelGengel (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Dustin BrownBrown – Corentin DenollyDenolly (7-64 7-5) – See score progression
- Lucas MiedlerMiedler – Vaughn HunterHunter (6-2 3-6 6-0) – See score progression
- Lorenzo MusettiMusetti – Simon CarrCarr (6-2 7-5) – See score progression
- Dustin BrownBrown – David PichlerPichler (0-0) – See H2H details
- Sadio DoumbiaDoumbia – Evgeny KarlovskiyKarlovskiy (0-0) – See H2H details
- Edan LeshemLeshem – Daniel MasurMasur (0-1) – See H2H details
- Lucas MiedlerMiedler – Hugo GrenierGrenier (0-0) – See H2H details
- Benjamin BonziBonzi – Sidharth RawatRawat (0-0) – See H2H details
- Fabien ReboulReboul – Mehluli Don Ayanda SibandaDon Ayanda Sibanda (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jack DraperDraper – Tobias SimonSimon (1-0) – See H2H details
- Lorenzo MusettiMusetti – Benjamin LockLock (0-0) – See H2H details