Federico Gaio and Gian Marco Moroni will clash against each other in the 2nd round of the Monterrey Challenger for the 2nd time of their career. They are scheduled to play on Tuesday at 3:00 pm on CANCHA 4. Here you can find the head to head analysis and the prediction.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Federico Gaio that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Gaio has a 7-7 win-loss record in 2020, 5-2 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Gaio’s best result of the current year was reaching the final in the Bangkok Challenger.
Talking about his overall career, Federico has an overall 155-173 record. He has negative 24-34 record on hard.
Last year in the Monterrey Challenger
Gaio didn’t play in the Monterrey Challenger in 2019.
Gian Marco Moroni
Ranked no. 242, Gian reached the 2nd round after beating Max Purcell 6-3 3-0 ret..
In the 1st round, Marco Moroni had a good straight sets win against Purcell (6-3 3-0 ret.). During the match Marco Moroni scored 44 points vs Purcell’s 31. The Italian was extremely aggressive to blast 16 winners.
Talking about serving, Marco Moroni blasted 3 aces and he committed only 3 double faults. Gian Marco Moroni lost the serve once and he saved 1 break points. Furthermore, Marco Moroni put 45% of his first serves in, winning 84% (16/19) of the points behind his 1st serve and 43% (10/23) on the 2nd serve. Gian broke Purcell 4 times after converting 80% of his break points (4/5).
Marco Moroni has a negative win-loss record in the last 6 years having won 47% of his matches (40-46). 4-3 on hard in 2020. In connection with his performance on the same surface of this tournament, Marco Moroni has a 48-45 win-loss record in the last 6 years on hard.
Gian’s best result of the current season was reaching the semi-finals in the Bangkok Challenger.
Gian has a 4-4 win-loss record in 2020, 4-3 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in the Monterrey Challenger
Gian didn’t compete in the Monterrey Challenger in 2019.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Monterrey Challenger
- Christopher EubanksEubanks – Orlando LuzLuz (7-62 3-6 7-5) – See score progression
- John-Patrick SmithSmith – Milledge CossuCossu (6-1 6-0) – See score progression
- Collin AltamiranoAltamirano – Oscar Jose GutierrezJose Gutierrez (6-3 6-4) – See score progression
- James WardWard – Geoffrey BlancaneauxBlancaneaux (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Guilherme ClezarClezar – Nicolas MejiaMejia (6-1 6-4) – See score progression
- Donald YoungYoung – Matias Franco DescotteFranco Descotte (7-5 6-3) – See score progression
- Adrian Menendez-MaceirasMenendez-Maceiras – Luis PatinoPatino (6-0 6-4) – See score progression
- Aleksandar VukicVukic – Julian LenzLenz (6-3 6-3) – See score progression
- Jason Murray KublerMurray Kubler – Juan Pablo FicovichPablo Ficovich (7-65 6-3) – See score progression
- Gian Marco MoroniMarco Moroni – Max PurcellPurcell (6-3 3-0 ret.) – See score progression
- Shintaro MochizukiMochizuki – Juan Alejandro HernandezAlejandro Hernandez (6-3 4-6 6-2) – See score progression
- Kevin KingKing – Goncalo OliveiraOliveira (6-1 6-2) – See score progression
- Pablo AndujarAndujar – Donald YoungYoung (0-0) – See H2H details
- James WardWard – Paolo LorenziLorenzi (1-1) – See H2H details
- Jason JungJung – Collin AltamiranoAltamirano (1-0) – See H2H details
- Bernard TomicTomic – Adrian Menendez-MaceirasMenendez-Maceiras (1-0) – See H2H details
- Steven DiezDiez – John-Patrick SmithSmith (0-0) – See H2H details
- Federico CoriaCoria – Guilherme ClezarClezar (3-1) – See H2H details
- Kevin KingKing – Brayden SchnurSchnur (0-1) – See H2H details
- Christopher EubanksEubanks – Lorenzo GiustinoGiustino (0-0) – See H2H details
- Ernesto EscobedoEscobedo – Jason Murray KublerMurray Kubler (0-1) – See H2H details
- Aleksandar VukicVukic – Feliciano LopezLopez (0-1) – See H2H details
- Gian Marco MoroniMarco Moroni – Federico GaioGaio (0-1) – See H2H details
- Daniel AltmaierAltmaier – Harry BourchierBourchier (0-0) – See H2H details
- Liam CaruanaCaruana – Agustin VelottiVelotti (0-0) – See H2H details
- Ulises BlanchBlanch – Carlos Gomez-HerreraGomez-Herrera (0-0) – See H2H details
- Tomas Martin EtcheverryMartin Etcheverry – Evan KingKing (0-0) – See H2H details