Score, report, and key facts
Opelka started the set in the best possible way after breaking Mcdonald in the 2nd game (2-0) before consolidating his break and lead 3-0. That break was sufficient for Opelka to win the set (6-3) since there were no other breaks.
Opelka started the set in the best possible way after breaking Mcdonald in the 1st game (1-0). That break was enough for Opelka to win the set (6-4) as there were no other breaks.
At the end of the match, Opelka scored 56 points vs. Mackenzie’s 43 points.
Reilly served exceptionally well to win 89% of the points (32/36) behind his first serve, and he won 64% points (9/14) on his second serve. Opelka fired 17 aces without committing any double fault. Opelka was pretty good in converting 67% of the break points that he procured (2/3). On the other side, Mcdonald wasn’t able to conquer any break point (0/2). That was one of the key issues for his loss.
After this match, the head to head between Opelka and Mcdonald is 1-0 for Reilly.
Next Match H2H: Reilly Opelka vs. Soon-Woo Kwon – stats
Opelka will come up against Kwon in the quarter.
There is no head to head record between Reilly Opelka and Soon-Woo Kwon since this will be the first time that they will square off in the main tour.
Tennis Scores in Delray Beach
- Frances TiafoeTiafoe – Tommy PaulPaul (7-5 7-64) – See score progression
- Ugo HumbertHumbert – Miomir KecmanovicKecmanovic (6-4 7-66) – See score progression
- Milos RaonicRaonic – Cedrik-Marcel StebeStebe (7-5 6-3) – See score progression
- Steve JohnsonJohnson – Jack SockSock (6-4 5-7 6-1) – See score progression
- Soon-Woo KwonKwon – Ryan HarrisonHarrison (6-4 3-6 7-60) – See score progression
- Reilly OpelkaOpelka – Mackenzie McdonaldMcdonald (6-3 6-4) – See score progression
- Yoshihito NishiokaNishioka – Noah RubinRubin (6-1 6-2) – See score progression
- Brandon NakashimaNakashima – Cameron NorrieNorrie (7-5 6-2) – See score progression