Alison Riske and Ons Jabeur will clash against each other in the 1st round of the Dubai Duty Free Championships for the 2nd time of their career. They are scheduled to compete on Monday at 4:30 pm on CENTRE COURT. In this post, we analyze their head to head performance and the prediction.
Prediction, odds and live streaming
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Alison Riske who should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded).
At the challenger level, there will be free live streaming on Challenger TV.
The American has a 5-2 win-loss record in 2020, 5-2 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Talking about her overall career, Riske has an overall 212-207 record. She has negative 126-127 record on hard.
Last year in Dubai
Alison surrendered in the 3rd round 7-63 7-65 to Karolina Pliskova.
Jabeur has a 7-3 win-loss record in 2020, 7-3 on hard (See FULL STATS).
In terms of her career, Jabeur has an overall 132-108 record. She has positive 67-65 record on hard.
Last year in Dubai
Ons reached the 2nd round last year in Dubai before retiring against Elina Svitolina when she was 7-64 4-0 ret.
Head 2 Head
- Sorana CirsteaCirstea – Carla Suarez NavarroSuarez Navarro (4-2) – See H2H details
- Ana BogdanBogdan – Aliaksandra SasnovichSasnovich (1-1) – See H2H details
- Katerina SiniakovaSiniakova – Alison Van UytvanckVan Uytvanck (1-2) – See H2H details
- Kristina MladenovicMladenovic – Polona HercogHercog (0-1) – See H2H details
- Veronika KudermetovaKudermetova – Bethanie Mattek-SandsMattek-Sands (0-0) – See H2H details
- Su-Wei HsiehHsieh – Jennifer BradyBrady (1-0) – See H2H details
- Alison RiskeRiske – Ons JabeurJabeur (1-0) – See H2H details
- Elise MertensMertens – Qiang WangWang (1-3) – See H2H details
- Maria SakkariSakkari – Aryna SabalenkaSabalenka (1-1) – See H2H details
- Marketa VondrousovaVondrousova – Anastasija SevastovaSevastova (1-0) – See H2H details
- Kim ClijstersClijsters – Garbine MuguruzaMuguruza (0-0) – See H2H details
- Amanda AnisimovaAnisimova – Barbora StrycovaStrycova (1-0) – See H2H details
- Anastasia PavlyuchenkovaPavlyuchenkova – Belinda BencicBencic (1-4) – See H2H details
- Sofia KeninKenin – Elena RybakinaRybakina (0-0) – See H2H details