Score, report, and key facts
Felix won the set after he broke Grigor in the 5th (3-2) and in the 7th (4-3) game. Grigor tried to stage a comeback breaking in the 6th (3-3) game. However, Auger-Aliassime didn’t make any concession anymore before winning the set 6-4.
The Canadian in this set didn’t concede much to Dimitrov and without too much hustling he won 6-2 after breaking Grigor in the 3rd (2-1) and in the 7th (5-2) game.
At the end of the match, Auger-Aliassime scored 63 points vs. the Bulgarian’s 44 points.
Felix was sharp when converting 67% of the break points that he procured (4/6). On the other side, Grigor was battling in converting his break points (only 33% – 1/3). That was one of the key issues for his demise.
After this contest, the head to head between Auger-Aliassime and Dimitrov is 2-0 for Felix.
Highlights Felix Auger Aliassime vs. Grigor Dimitrov ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament – Rotterdam
Next Match H2H: Felix Auger Aliassime vs. Aljaz Bedene – stats
Auger-Aliassime will play Bedene in the quarter.
There is no head to head record between Felix Auger Aliassime and Aljaz Bedene since this will be the first time that they will play each other in the main tour.
Tennis Scores in Rotterdam
- Andrey RublevRublev – Alexander BublikBublik (7-5 6-3) – See score progression
- Jannik SinnerSinner – David GoffinGoffin (7-67 7-5) – See score progression
- Aljaz BedeneBedene – Stefanos TsitsipasTsitsipas (7-5 6-4) – See score progression
- Daniel EvansEvans – Karen KhachanovKhachanov (4-6 6-3 6-4) – See score progression
- Felix Auger AliassimeAuger Aliassime – Grigor DimitrovDimitrov (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Pablo Carreno-BustaCarreno-Busta – Roberto Bautista AgutBautista Agut (6-4 2-6 7-64) – See score progression
- Gael MonfilsMonfils – Gilles SimonSimon (2-7) – See H2H details
- Vasek PospisilPospisil – Filip KrajinovicKrajinovic (0-0) – See H2H details
- Pablo Carreno-BustaCarreno-Busta – Jannik SinnerSinner (0-0) – See H2H details
- Felix Auger AliassimeAuger Aliassime – Aljaz BedeneBedene (0-0) – See H2H details