Score, report, and key facts
Fucsovics was quite dominant at the beginning of the set to break Bautista-Agut in the 1st game (1-0). Notwithstanding, that was not enough for the Hungarian to win the set because the Spaniard found the way to break back in the 2nd (1-1) and in the 6th (3-3) game. Marton maintained his focus to break Roberto in the 5th (3-2) and in the 9th (5-4) game before managing to win the set (6-4).
The set went straight to the tiebreak as there were no breaks. Eventually, the Spaniard won the tiebreak at 1.
Bautista-Agut had a racing start in this set after breaking Fucsovics in the 1st game (1-0). The Spaniard extended his lead after breaking Marton in the 5th (4-1) and in the 7th (6-1) game before winning the set.
The Hungarian was dominated in the last 4 games of the set (from 2-1 to 6-1).
At the end of the match, Bautista-Agut scored 93 points vs. Fucsovics’s 90 points.
Roberto didn’t lose the concentration in converting 63% of the break points that he conquered (5/8). On the other side, Marton wasn’t that great in converting his break points (only 43% – 3/7). That was one of the key issues for his demise.
After this match, the head to head between Bautista-Agut and Fucsovics is 1-0 for Roberto.
Highlights Roberto Bautista Agut vs. Marton Fucsovics ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament – Rotterdam
Next Match H2H: Roberto Bautista Agut vs. Pablo Carreno-Busta – stats
Bautista-Agut will face Carreno-Busta in the 2nd round.
This will be the 4th time that Roberto Bautista Agut and Pablo Carreno-Busta fight against each other. The head to head is 2-1 for Bautista-Agut (see full H2H stats), but they have never played each other on I.hard.
The last time that they locked horns, Carreno-Busta won w/o in the 3rd round in Indian Wells back in 2017.
Tennis Scores in Rotterdam
- Grigor DimitrovDimitrov – Denis ShapovalovShapovalov (6-3 7-63) – See score progression
- Pablo Carreno-BustaCarreno-Busta – Adrian MannarinoMannarino (7-5 6-73 6-4) – See score progression
- Roberto Bautista AgutBautista Agut – Marton FucsovicsFucsovics (4-6 7-61 6-1) – See score progression
- Daniel EvansEvans – Philipp KohlschreiberKohlschreiber (6-3 7-5) – See score progression
- Roberto Bautista AgutBautista Agut – Pablo Carreno-BustaCarreno-Busta (2-1) – See H2H details
- Gilles SimonSimon – Mikhail KukushkinKukushkin (3-0) – See H2H details
- Gael MonfilsMonfils – Joao SousaSousa (3-1) – See H2H details
- Robin HaaseHaase – David GoffinGoffin (1-6) – See H2H details
- Aljaz BedeneBedene – Benoit PairePaire (3-4) – See H2H details
- Filip KrajinovicKrajinovic – Tallon GriekspoorGriekspoor (0-0) – See H2H details
- Nikoloz BasilashviliBasilashvili – Andrey RublevRublev (2-1) – See H2H details
- Daniil MedvedevMedvedev – Vasek PospisilPospisil (1-0) – See H2H details
- Alexander BublikBublik – Gregoire BarrereBarrere (0-1) – See H2H details
- Karen KhachanovKhachanov – Fabio FogniniFognini (1-1) – See H2H details
- Hubert HurkaczHurkacz – Stefanos TsitsipasTsitsipas (1-4) – See H2H details
- Felix Auger AliassimeAuger Aliassime – Jan-Lennard StruffStruff (0-1) – See H2H details
- Jannik SinnerSinner – Radu AlbotAlbot (0-0) – See H2H details