Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Jamie Loeb that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Prediction and head to head Robin Anderson vs. Jamie Loeb
Ranked no. 184, Anderson reached the 2nd round after defeating Jovana Jovic 4-6 6-3 6-4.
In the 1st round against Jaksic, The American recovered from a 1-set down deficit before winning (4-6 6-3 6-4). During the match Anderson scored 99 points vs Jaksic’s 88. The American was extremely aggressive to blast 45 winners.
Talking about serving, Anderson blasted 10 aces and she was extremely consistent in conceding no double faults for the entire match. Robin Anderson lost the serve once and she saved 8 break points. Furthermore, Anderson put 65% of her first serves in, winning 70% (45/64) of the points behind her 1st serve and 63% (22/35) on the 2nd serve. Robin broke Jaksic twice after converting 29% of her break points (2/7).
Anderson has a losing record in the last 7 years having won 0% of her matches (10-0). 1-0 on indoor hard courts in 2020. In connection with her performance on the same surface of this event, Anderson has a 7-13 record in the last 7 years on indoor hard courts.
The American has a 1-3 win-loss record in 2020, 1-0 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
Last year in the W100 Midland
The American didn’t play in the W100 Midland in 2019.
Ranked no. 329, the American got to the 2nd round after defeating Mona Barthel 7-5 4-6 6-4.
In the 1st round, Jamie defeated Barthel (7-5 4-6 6-4). During the match Loeb scored 94 points vs Barthel’s 92. Loeb was extremely aggressive to blast 40 winners.
Talking about serving, Loeb blasted 3 aces and she committed only 4 double faults. Jamie Loeb lost the serve 3 times and she saved 4 break points. Furthermore, Loeb put 58% of her first serves in, winning 75% (40/53) of the points behind her 1st serve and 49% (19/39) on the 2nd serve. Jamie broke Barthel 4 times after converting 67% of her break points (4/6).
Loeb has a negative record in the last 7 years having won 44% of her matches (16-20). 1-0 on indoor hard courts in 2020. Regarding her performance on the same surface of this tournament, Loeb has a 43-47 record in the last 7 years on indoor hard courts.
Jamie has a 2-3 win-loss record in 2020, 1-0 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
Last year in the W100 Midland
Jamie didn’t play in the W100 Midland in 2019.
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
H2H Performance in the tournament
Matches, sets, games and points
Both Anderson and Loeb played 1 matche. Both players lost a set in the event. Robin Anderson conceded 1 set, while Jamie Loeb dropper 1 set. Talking about their workload, Anderson and Loeb have played the same amount of sets 3. However, Anderson played 3 games less than Loeb. Anderson scored 45 winners (45% on total points). On the other side, Jamie blasted 40 winners (43%).
|Avg per match||10||3|
Anderson blasted 10 aces . Loeb blasted 3 aces . Anderson won 70% points on her first serve. She had a solid display on her second serve to win 63% of the points. On the other side, Loeb won 75% points on her first serve. She had a solid display on her second serve to win 49% of the points.
How they played the important points
The American broke her opponent twice with 29% conversion rate. Anderson conceded her serve once and she saved 89% of the break points that she conceded. The American broke her opponent 4 times with 67% conversion rate. The American conceded her serve 3 times and she saved 57% of the break points that she conceded.
|Score||4-6 6-3 6-4|
|% 1st in||65%||65%|
|% 1st pts||70%||70%|
|% 2nd pts||63%||63%|
|Score||7-5 4-6 6-4|
|% 1st in||58%||58%|
|% 1st pts||75%||75%|
|% 2nd pts||49%||49%|
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in W100 Midland
- Caty McNallyMcNally – Alexa GlatchGlatch (6-2 6-1) – See score progression
- Shilin XuXu – Quinn GleasonGleason (6-0 6-3) – See score progression
- Maria MateasMateas – Alycia ParksParks (6-4 7-63) – See score progression
- Seone MendezMendez – Sofia ShapatavaShapatava (7-5 6-3) – See score progression
- Catherine HarrisonHarrison – Sara ErraniErrani (6-4 6-3) – See score progression
- Marine PartaudPartaud – Maria SanchezSanchez (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Robin AndersonAnderson – Jovana JovicJovic (4-6 6-3 6-4) – See score progression
- Francesca Di LorenzoDi Lorenzo – Marcela ZacariasZacarias (6-2 6-3) – See score progression
- Caroline DolehideDolehide – Grace MinMin (6-1 6-4) – See score progression
- Gabriela TalabaTalaba – Madison BrengleBrengle (6-2 7-64) – See score progression
- Shelby RogersRogers – Kayla DayDay (6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Yanina WickmayerWickmayer – Elizabeth ColemanColeman (6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Irina FalconiFalconi – Mayo HibiHibi (3-6 6-2 6-1) – See score progression
- Jamie LoebLoeb – Mona BarthelBarthel (7-5 4-6 6-4) – See score progression
- Anhelina KalininaKalinina – Valeria SavinykhSavinykh (2-6 6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Gabriela TalabaTalaba – Madison BrengleBrengle (6-2 7-6(4)) – See score progression
- Gabriela TalabaTalaba – Shilin XuXu (1-0) – See H2H details
- Marine PartaudPartaud – Shelby RogersRogers (0-0) – See H2H details
- Caroline DolehideDolehide – Irina FalconiFalconi (1-1) – See H2H details
- Seone MendezMendez – Yanina WickmayerWickmayer (0-0) – See H2H details
- Robin AndersonAnderson – Jamie LoebLoeb (0-1) – See H2H details
- Catherine HarrisonHarrison – Francesca Di LorenzoDi Lorenzo (0-1) – See H2H details
- Anhelina KalininaKalinina – Maria MateasMateas (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jessika PonchetPonchet – Caty McNallyMcNally (0-0) – See H2H details