Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Shelby Rogers that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Prediction and head to head Shelby Rogers vs. Marine Partaud
There is no head to head record between Shelby Rogers and Marine Partaud since this will be the first time that they will clash against each other in the main tour.
Ranked no. 138, the American got to the 2nd round after beating Kayla Day 6-3 6-2.
In the 1st round, Rogers had a good straight sets win against Day (6-3 6-2). During the match Rogers scored 68 points vs Day’s 50. Shelby was extremely aggressive to blast 34 winners.
Talking about serving, Rogers blasted 6 aces and she committed only 2 double faults. Shelby Rogers lost the serve once and she saved 4 break points. Furthermore, Rogers put 72% of her first serves in, winning 67% (34/51) of the points behind her 1st serve and 55% (11/20) on the 2nd serve. The American broke Day 4 times after converting 67% of her break points (4/6).
Rogers has a winning record in the last 9 years having won 55% of her matches (40-48). 1-0 on indoor hard courts in 2020. In connection with her performance on the same surface of this tournament, Rogers has a 91-109 win-loss record in the last 9 years on indoor hard courts.
Shelby has a 6-3 win-loss record in 2020, 1-0 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
Last year in the W100 Midland
Rogers didn’t play in the W100 Midland in 2019.
In the 1st round, The French Player had a good straight sets win against Sanchez (6-4 6-2). During the match Partaud scored 65 points vs Sanchez’s 50. Partaud was extremely aggressive to blast 29 winners.
Talking about serving, Partaud scored just 1 ace during the entire match and she committed only 4 double faults. Marine Partaud lost the serve twice and she saved 2 break points. Furthermore, Partaud put 71% of her first serves in, winning 74% (29/39) of the points behind her 1st serve and 31% (5/16) on the 2nd serve. Partaud broke Sanchez 5 times after converting 42% of her break points (5/12).
Partaud has a fantastic record in the last 6 years having won 81% of her matches (30-7). 3-0 on indoor hard courts in 2020. Talking about her performance on the same surface of this tournament, Partaud has a 8-7 win-loss record in the last 6 years on indoor hard courts.
Partaud’s best result of the year was reaching the final in France.
Marine has a 6-2 win-loss record in 2020, 3-0 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
Last year in the W100 Midland
Marine didn’t compete in the W100 Midland in 2019.
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
H2H Performance in the tournament
Matches, sets, games and points
Rogers played 1 match while Partaud competed in 3 matches. Partaud started her run from the qualifications while Rogers had a direct access to the main draw. At the moment, Marine Partaud conceded 1 set while Shelby Rogers hasn’t lost a set so far. Rogers has played 5 sets less than Partaud (2 vs 7). Therefore, Rogers played 51 games less than Partaud. Shelby scored 34 winners (50% on total points). On the other side, Partaud blasted 91 winners (42%).
|Avg per match||6||0.7|
Rogers blasted 6 aces . Partaud blasted 2 aces (0.7 per match). Rogers won 67% points on her first serve. She had a solid display on her second serve to win 55% of the points. On the other side, Partaud won 64% points on her first serve. She had a solid display on her second serve to win 40% of the points.
How they played the important points
The American broke her opponent 4 times with 67% conversion rate. Rogers conceded her serve once and she saved 80% of the break points that she conceded. Marine broke her opponents 16 times with 42% conversion rate. Marine conceded her serve 8 times and she saved 71% of the break points that she conceded.
|% 1st in||72%||72%|
|% 1st pts||67%||67%|
|% 2nd pts||55%||55%|
|Score||6-3 6-75 10-6||6-3 6-3||6-4 6-2|
|% 1st in||81%||64%||71%||73%|
|% 1st pts||54%||71%||74%||64%|
|% 2nd pts||50%||40%||31%||40%|
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in W100 Midland
- Shilin XuXu – Quinn GleasonGleason (6-0 6-3) – See score progression
- Caty McNallyMcNally – Alexa GlatchGlatch (6-2 6-1) – See score progression
- Marine PartaudPartaud – Maria SanchezSanchez (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Francesca Di LorenzoDi Lorenzo – Marcela ZacariasZacarias (6-2 6-3) – See score progression
- Caroline DolehideDolehide – Grace MinMin (6-1 6-4) – See score progression
- Catherine HarrisonHarrison – Sara ErraniErrani (6-4 6-3) – See score progression
- Shelby RogersRogers – Kayla DayDay (6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Gabriela TalabaTalaba – Madison BrengleBrengle (6-2 7-64) – See score progression
- Seone MendezMendez – Sofia ShapatavaShapatava (7-5 6-3) – See score progression
- Robin AndersonAnderson – Jovana JovicJovic (4-6 6-3 6-4) – See score progression
- Yanina WickmayerWickmayer – Elizabeth ColemanColeman (6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Jamie LoebLoeb – Mona BarthelBarthel (7-5 4-6 6-4) – See score progression
- Irina FalconiFalconi – Mayo HibiHibi (3-6 6-2 6-1) – See score progression
- Anhelina KalininaKalinina – Valeria SavinykhSavinykh (2-6 6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Gabriela TalabaTalaba – Madison BrengleBrengle (6-2 7-6(4)) – See score progression
- Gabriela TalabaTalaba – Shilin XuXu (1-0) – See H2H details
- Marine PartaudPartaud – Shelby RogersRogers (0-0) – See H2H details
- Caroline DolehideDolehide – Irina FalconiFalconi (1-1) – See H2H details
- Seone MendezMendez – Yanina WickmayerWickmayer (0-0) – See H2H details
- Robin AndersonAnderson – Jamie LoebLoeb (0-1) – See H2H details
- Catherine HarrisonHarrison – Francesca Di LorenzoDi Lorenzo (0-1) – See H2H details
- Anhelina KalininaKalinina – Maria MateasMateas (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jessika PonchetPonchet – Caty McNallyMcNally (0-0) – See H2H details