David Goffin and Alexander Bublik will square off in the 2nd round of Open Sud de France for the 1st time in their career. They are scheduled to compete on Thursday at 2:00 pm on COURT PATRICE DOMINGUEZ. Here you can find the head to head analysis and the prediction.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is David Goffin that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
David has a 5-2 win-loss record in 2020, 0-0 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
This will be the first match of the season on indoor hard courts.
Talking about his overall career, The Belgian has an overall 374-225 record. He has positive 76-52 record on indoor hard courts.
Last year in Montpellier
Goffin didn’t compete in Montpellier in 2019.
Ranked no. 54, Alexander got to the 2nd round after defeating Henri Laaksonen 6-72 6-1 7-62.
In the 1st round against Laaksonen, Bublik recovered from a 1-set down deficit before winning (6-72 6-1 7-62). During the match Bublik scored 113 points vs Laaksonen’s 99. Bublik was extremely aggressive to blast 48 winners.
Talking about serving, Bublik submerged his opponent with 20 aces and he was not very consistent on his 2nd serve to score 12 double faults. Alexander Bublik lost the serve 3 times and he saved 5 break points. Furthermore, Bublik put 56% of his first serves in, winning 75% (48/64) of the points behind his 1st serve and 47% (24/51) on the 2nd serve. Alexander broke Laaksonen 5 times after converting 56% of his break points (5/9).
Bublik has a winning record in the last 7 years having won 57% of his matches (129-97). 1-0 on indoor hard courts in 2020. Regarding his performance on the same surface of this competition, Bublik has a 135-105 win-loss record in the last 7 years on indoor hard courts.
The Kazakhstani has a 3-3 win-loss record in 2020, 1-0 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Montpellier
Bublik didn’t compete in Montpellier in 2019.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Montpellier
- Gregoire BarrereBarrere – Grigor DimitrovDimitrov (6-74 6-4 7-5) – See score progression
- Vasek PospisilPospisil – Denis ShapovalovShapovalov (6-2 6-3) – See score progression
- Feliciano LopezLopez – Richard GasquetGasquet (1-6) – See H2H details
- Gael MonfilsMonfils – Adrian MannarinoMannarino (2-2) – See H2H details
- Alexander BublikBublik – David GoffinGoffin (0-0) – See H2H details
- Mikael YmerYmer – Filip KrajinovicKrajinovic (0-0) – See H2H details
- Emil RuusuvuoriRuusuvuori – Norbert GombosGombos (0-0) – See H2H details
- Felix Auger AliassimeAuger Aliassime – Pierre-Hugues HerbertHerbert (0-0) – See H2H details