Laslo Djere and Pedro Martinez Portero will fight against each other in the 2nd round of Cordoba Open for the 1st time in their career. They are scheduled to play on Thursday at 3:30 pm on CANCHA CENTRAL. In this post, we analyze their head to head performance and the prediction.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Laslo Djere that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Laslo has a 2-3 win-loss record in 2020, 0-0 on clay (See FULL STATS).
This will be the first match of the season on clay.
Talking about his overall career, Laslo has an overall 170-137 record. He has positive 141-76 record on clay.
Last year in Cordoba
The Serbian didn’t play in Cordoba in 2019.
Pedro Martinez Portero
In the 1st round against Gaio, Martinez Portero recovered from a 1-set down deficit before winning (4-6 6-3 6-4). During the match Martinez Portero and Gaio scored the same amount of points (). However, the world no. 39 was stronger during the important points and that was the most significant difference in the match.
Talking about serving, Martinez Portero couldn’t to score even 1 ace for the entire match and he was extremely consistent in conceding no double faults for the entire match. Pedro Martinez Portero conceded no breaks for the entire match to put NAN% of his first serves in, win NAN% (/) of the points behind his 1st serve and NAN% (/) on the 2nd serve.
Martinez Portero has a winning win-loss record in the last 6 years having won 57% of his matches (233-173). 3-0 on clay in 2020. Talking about his performance on the same surface of this event, Martinez Portero has a 73-63 record in the last 6 years on clay.
The Spaniard has a 7-2 win-loss record in 2020, 3-0 on clay (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Cordoba
Martinez Portero didn’t play in Cordoba in 2019.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Cordoba
- Andrej MartinMartin – Carlos TabernerTaberner (6-3 7-67) – See score progression
- Pablo CuevasPablo – Gianluca MagerGianluca (6-7(5) 7-6(2) 6-1) – See score progression
- Pablo AndujarAndujar – Albert Ramos-VinolasRamos-Vinolas (10-3) – See H2H details
- Attila BalazsBalazs – Christian GarinGarin (0-0) – See H2H details
- Diego Sebastian SchwartzmanSebastian Schwartzman – Jaume Antoni Munar ClarAntoni Munar Clar (1-0) – See H2H details
- Pedro CachinCachin – Juan Ignacio LonderoIgnacio Londero (1-1) – See H2H details
- Laslo DjereDjere – Pedro Martinez PorteroMartinez Portero (0-0) – See H2H details
- Corentin MoutetMoutet – Guido PellaPella (1-1) – See H2H details