Score, report, and key facts
Dzumhur started the set strong after breaking Benchetrit in the 1st game (1-0). Damir managed to boost his lead after breaking Elliot in the 7th (5-2) game before winning the set (6-2).
Dzumhur conquered a leading position at the beginning of the set after breaking Benchetrit in the 1st game (1-0) before consolidating his break and lead 3-0. Anyhow, the set was not over yet and there was more work to do for Dzumhur to win the set since Elliot managed to break back in the 4th (1-3) and in the 6th (3-3) game. Damir kept his focus to break Benchetrit in the 9th (5-4) game before managing to win the set (6-4).
Nonetheless also the French Player won 4 consecutive games from 0-3 to 4-3
At the end of the match, Dzumhur scored 72 points vs. Benchetrit’s 54 points.
Damir won this match even if he had a tough time converting his break points since he converted only 42% (5/12). On the other side, Benchetrit was great in converting all the break points (2/2). Yet, that was not enough to win the match.
After this contest, the head to head between Dzumhur and Benchetrit is 2-0 for Damir.
Next Match H2H: Damir Dzumhur vs. Felix Auger Aliassime – stats
Dzumhur will compete against Auger Aliassime in the 1st round.
There is no head to head record between Damir Dzumhur and Felix Auger Aliassime since this will be the first time that they will face off in the main tour.
The last time that they competed against each other, Dzumhur won 6-74 6-3 6-4 in the 2nd round in Blois Challenger back in 2017.
Tennis Scores in Montpellier
- Enzo CouacaudCouacaud – Guillermo Garcia-LopezGarcia-Lopez (6-3 6-3) – See score progression
- Emil RuusuvuoriRuusuvuori – Nicolas MahutMahut (6-3 3-6 7-63) – See score progression
- Sergiy StakhovskyStakhovsky – Danilo PetrovicPetrovic (6-2 6-4) – See score progression
- Damir DzumhurDzumhur – Elliot BenchetritBenchetrit (6-2 6-4) – See score progression
- Sergiy StakhovskyStakhovsky – Pierre-Hugues HerbertHerbert (0-3) – See H2H details
- Gilles SimonSimon – Richard GasquetGasquet (1-8) – See H2H details
- Adrian MannarinoMannarino – Alexei PopyrinPopyrin (0-0) – See H2H details
- Vasek PospisilPospisil – Denis ShapovalovShapovalov (0-1) – See H2H details
- Grigor DimitrovDimitrov – Gregoire BarrereBarrere (0-0) – See H2H details
- Enzo CouacaudCouacaud – Filip KrajinovicKrajinovic (0-1) – See H2H details
- Alexander BublikBublik – Henri LaaksonenLaaksonen (0-0) – See H2H details
- Emil RuusuvuoriRuusuvuori – Dennis NovakNovak (0-0) – See H2H details
- Ugo HumbertHumbert – Feliciano LopezLopez (0-0) – See H2H details
- Felix Auger AliassimeAuger Aliassime – Damir DzumhurDzumhur (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jannik SinnerSinner – Mikael YmerYmer (1-0) – See H2H details