Score, report, and key facts
Rosol had a running start at the beginning of the set after breaking Ebden in the 1st game (1-0). Rosol managed to strengthen his lead after breaking the Australian in the 5th (4-1) game before winning the set (6-2).
Both players managed to hold their serve for the entire set. The only difference was just 1 break that Lukas conquered in the 11th game (6-5) before winning the set (7-5).
At the end of the match, the Czech scored 64 points vs. the Australian’s 45 points.
Rosol served pretty well to win 83% of the points (30/36) behind his first serve, and he won 69% points (11/16) on his second serve. Rosol was effective when converting 60% of the break points that he conquered (3/5). On the other side, matthew wasn’t able to conquer any break point. That was one of the key issues for his defeat.
After this match, the head to head between Rosol and Ebden is 1-0 for Lukas.
Next Match H2H: Lukas Rosol vs. Roberto Marcora – stats
Rosol will play Marcora in the 1st round.
There is no head to head record between Lukas Rosol and Roberto Marcora since this will be the first time that they will clash against each other in the main tour.
Tennis Scores in Pune
- Nikola MilojevicMilojevic – Robin HaaseHaase (6-3 6-3) – See score progression
- Lukas RosolRosol – Matthew EbdenEbden (6-2 7-5) – See score progression
- Viktor TroickiTroicki – Evgeny KarlovskiyKarlovskiy (6-2 6-4) – See score progression
- Roberto MarcoraMarcora – Blaz RolaRola (6-4 7-64) – See score progression
- Paolo LorenziLorenzi – Egor GerasimovGerasimov (0-0) – See H2H details
- Lukas RosolRosol – Roberto MarcoraMarcora (0-0) – See H2H details
- Yuichi SugitaSugita – Viktor TroickiTroicki (0-0) – See H2H details
- Peter GojowczykGojowczyk – James DuckworthDuckworth (0-0) – See H2H details
- Prajnesh GunneswaranGunneswaran – Yannick MadenMaden (0-0) – See H2H details
- Cedrik-Marcel StebeStebe – Richard BerankisBerankis (0-0) – See H2H details
- Taro DanielDaniel – Sasi Kumar MukundKumar Mukund (0-0) – See H2H details
- Nikola MilojevicMilojevic – Antoine HoangHoang (0-0) – See H2H details
- Arjun KadheKadhe – Jiri VeselyVesely (0-0) – See H2H details
- Ilya IvashkaIvashka – Evgeny DonskoyDonskoy (0-0) – See H2H details