Score, report, and key facts
Aragone started the set strong after breaking Sarmiento in the 1st game (1-0). Notwithstanding, Sarmiento succeeded in coming back to break Aragone in the 4th (2-2) gamein the 12th game before winning the set (7-5) after breaking his opponent in the last game.
Raymond won the set after he broke Aragone in the 6th (4-2) game. Aragone tried to stage a comeback breaking in the 7th (4-3) game. However, Raymond kept the focus before winning the set at the following breaker at 3.
At the end of the match, Sarmiento scored 84 points vs. Aragone’s 81 points.
Raymond won this match even if he was struggling when converting his break points as he converted only 33% (3/9). On the other side, Aragone was stunning in converting all the break points (2/2). Nevertheless, that was not enough to win the match.
After this contest, the head to head between Sarmiento and Aragone is 1-1.
Next Match H2H: Raymond Sarmiento vs. Mitchell Krueger – stats
Sarmiento will square off with Krueger in the quarter.
There is no head to head record between Raymond Sarmiento and Mitchell Krueger since this will be the first time that they will fight against each other in the main tour.
Tennis Scores in Newport Beach Challenger
- Mitchell KruegerKrueger – Taylor Harry FritzHarry Fritz (6-4 3-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Daniel Elahi GalanElahi Galan – Miomir KecmanovicKecmanovic (6-3 6-76 6-3) – See score progression
- Denis IstominIstomin – Frances TiafoeTiafoe (6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Bradley KlahnKlahn – Sebastian KordaKorda (5-7 6-3 6-4) – See score progression
- Christopher EubanksEubanks – Michael RedlickiRedlicki (3-6 6-1 6-4) – See score progression
- Raymond SarmientoSarmiento – Jc AragoneAragone (7-5 7-63) – See score progression
- Steve JohnsonJohnson – Aleksandar VukicVukic (7-66 6-74 7-64) – See score progression
- Thai KwiatkowskiKwiatkowski – Brayden SchnurSchnur (3-6 6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Bradley KlahnKlahn – Steve JohnsonJohnson (1-0) – See H2H details
- Mitchell KruegerKrueger – Raymond SarmientoSarmiento (0-0) – See H2H details
- Thai KwiatkowskiKwiatkowski – Denis IstominIstomin (0-0) – See H2H details
- Daniel Elahi GalanElahi Galan – Christopher EubanksEubanks (0-0) – See H2H details