Christian Garin and Lloyd Harris will fight against each other in the 1st round of Adelaide International for the 1st time in their career. They are scheduled to play on Monday at 1:30 pm on MATCH COURT 2.
Christian Garin: results and record
Garin has a 0-3 win-loss record in 2020, 0-3 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Talking about his overall career, Christian has an overall 216-149 record. He has positive 42-32 record on hard.
Last year in Adelaide
The Chilean didn’t compete in Adelaide in 2019.
Lloyd Harris: results and record
Previous match vs. Stephane Robert
In the qualifications, Lloyd had a good straight sets win against Robert (7-5 6-4). During the match Lloyd scored 71 points vs. Robert’s 62. Harris was extremely aggressive to blast 26 winners.
Talking about serving, Lloyd blasted 12 aces and he committed only 2 double faults. Overall, Lloyd Harris was extremely effective on serve to win 81% (26/32) of his 1st serve and 58% (11/19) on the second serve. However, this didn’t prevent his to concede the serve twice. Lloyd broke Robert 4 times after converting 44% of his break points (4/9).
Overall Performance in this tournament
Harris hasn’t dropped yet a set in the tournament to win 59% of the points he played.
Lloyd winning performance
Lloyd has a solid record in the last 6 years having won 62% of his matches (241-147). 3-2 on hard in 2020 Regarding his performance on same surface of tournament, Lloyd has a 85-71 win-loss record in the last 6 years on hard.
Harris has a 3-2 win-loss record in 2020, 3-2 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Adelaide
Lloyd didn’t play in Adelaide in 2019.
Prediction and head to head Christian Garin vs. Lloyd Harris
There is no head to head record between Christian Garin and Lloyd Harris since this will be the first time that they will square off in the main tour.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Lloyd Harris that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Adelaide
- Jeremy ChardyChardy – Gilles SimonSimon (6-3 7-5) – See score progression
- Laslo DjereDjere – Alexei PopyrinPopyrin (7-63 3-6 6-4) – See score progression
- Pablo CuevasCuevas – Reilly OpelkaOpelka (5-7 7-69 7-62) – See score progression
- Alexander BublikBublik – Taylor Harry FritzHarry Fritz (6-4 7-64) – See score progression
- Daniel EvansDaniel – Juan Ignacio LonderoJuan (6-2 6-4) – See score progression
- Sam QuerreyQuerrey – Gregoire BarrereBarrere (0-0) – See H2H details
- Albert Ramos-VinolasRamos-Vinolas – Jordan ThompsonThompson (1-0) – See H2H details
- Aljaz BedeneBedene – Tommy PaulPaul (0-0) – See H2H details
- Federico DelbonisDelbonis – James DuckworthDuckworth (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jan-Lennard StruffStruff – Fernando VerdascoVerdasco (0-2) – See H2H details
- Pablo Carreno-BustaCarreno-Busta – Jeremy ChardyChardy (1-4) – See H2H details
- Pierre-Hugues HerbertHerbert – Alex BoltBolt (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alexander BublikBublik – Daniel EvansEvans (2-0) – See H2H details
- Lloyd HarrisHarris – Christian GarinGarin (0-0) – See H2H details