Radu Albot: results and record
The Moldovan has a 0-3 win-loss record in 2020, 0-3 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Talking about his overall career, Albot has an overall 293-253 record. He has positive 125-93 record on hard.
Last year in Auckland
The Moldovan didn’t compete in Auckland in 2019.
Marco Cecchinato: results and record
Cecchinato has a 0-1 win-loss record in 2020, 0-1 on hard (See FULL STATS).
In terms of his career. Marco has an overall 263-197 record. He has negative 17-40 record on hard
Last year in Auckland
Cecchinato lost in the 2nd round 6-3 6-3 to Tennys Sandgren.
Prediction and head to head Radu Albot vs. Marco Cecchinato
There is no head to head record between Radu Albot and Marco Cecchinato since this will be the first time that they will fight against each other in the main tour.However, they played each other in challengers. Therefore their H2H is 2-0 for Albot.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Radu Albot that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Auckland
- Hubert HurkaczHubert – Lorenzo SonegoLorenzo (7-5 6-3) – See score progression
- Thiago Moura MonteiroThiago – Cameron NorrieCameron (7-6(3) 6-2) – See score progression
- Tennys SandgrenTennys – Michael VenusMichael (6-4 6-3) – See score progression
- Ugo HumbertUgo – Casper RuudCasper (7-6(3) 2-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Feliciano LopezLopez – Pablo AndujarAndujar (3-1) – See H2H details
- Adrian MannarinoMannarino – Andreas SeppiSeppi (5-4) – See H2H details
- Radu AlbotAlbot – Marco CecchinatoCecchinato (0-0) – See H2H details
- Joao SousaSousa – Vasek PospisilPospisil (4-1) – See H2H details
- Tennys SandgrenSandgren – John IsnerIsner (0-1) – See H2H details
- Michael MmohMmoh – John MillmanMillman (0-0) – See H2H details
- Mikael YmerYmer – Frances TiafoeTiafoe (0-1) – See H2H details
- Alejandro Davidovich FokinaDavidovich Fokina – Kyle EdmundEdmund (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jannik SinnerSinner – Benoit PairePaire (0-0) – See H2H details