John Millman: results and record
John has a 2-0 win-loss record in 2020, 2-0 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Talking about his overall career, The Australian has an overall 250-187 record. He has positive 163-109 record on hard.
Last year in Auckland
Millman didn’t compete in Auckland in 2019.
Michael Mmoh: results and record
Previous match vs. Tatsuma Ito
In the qualifications, Michael had a good straight sets win against Ito (6-2 6-2). During the match Mmoh scored 66 points vs. Ito’s 39. Michael was extremely aggressive to blast 26 winners.
Talking about serving, Mmoh blasted 9 aces and he committed only 2 double faults. Michael Mmoh lost the serve once and he saved 9 break points. Furthermore, Mmoh put 70% of his first serves in, winning 60% (26/43) of the points behind his 1st serve and 78% (14/18) on the 2nd serve. Mmoh broke Ito 5 times after converting 83% of his break points (5/6).
Overall Performance in this tournament
Mmoh hasn’t dropped yet a set in the tournament to win 66% of the points he played.
Mmoh winning performance
Mmoh has a winning record in the last 8 years having won 57% of his matches (411-313). 2-0 on hard in 2020 Regarding his performance on same surface of tournament, Mmoh has a 122-94 win-loss record in the last 8 years on hard.
Michael has a 2-0 win-loss record in 2020, 2-0 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Auckland
Michael didn’t compete in Auckland in 2019.
Prediction and head to head John Millman vs. Michael Mmoh
There is no head to head record between John Millman and Michael Mmoh since this will be the first time that they will fight against each other in the main tour.However, they played each other in challengers. Therefore their H2H is 1-0 for Mmoh.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is John Millman that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Auckland
- Hubert HurkaczHubert – Lorenzo SonegoLorenzo (7-5 6-3) – See score progression
- Thiago Moura MonteiroThiago – Cameron NorrieCameron (7-6(3) 6-2) – See score progression
- Tennys SandgrenTennys – Michael VenusMichael (6-4 6-3) – See score progression
- Ugo HumbertUgo – Casper RuudCasper (7-6(3) 2-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Feliciano LopezLopez – Pablo AndujarAndujar (3-1) – See H2H details
- Adrian MannarinoMannarino – Andreas SeppiSeppi (5-4) – See H2H details
- Radu AlbotAlbot – Marco CecchinatoCecchinato (0-0) – See H2H details
- Joao SousaSousa – Vasek PospisilPospisil (4-1) – See H2H details
- Tennys SandgrenSandgren – John IsnerIsner (0-1) – See H2H details
- Michael MmohMmoh – John MillmanMillman (0-0) – See H2H details
- Mikael YmerYmer – Frances TiafoeTiafoe (0-1) – See H2H details
- Alejandro Davidovich FokinaDavidovich Fokina – Kyle EdmundEdmund (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jannik SinnerSinner – Benoit PairePaire (0-0) – See H2H details