Kyle Edmund: results and record
The Brit has a 0-1 win-loss record in 2020, 0-1 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Talking about his overall career, The Brit has an overall 224-152 record. He has positive 119-82 record on hard.
Last year in Auckland
Kyle didn’t play in Auckland in 2019.
Alejandro Davidovich Fokina: results and record
Fokina has a 1-1 win-loss record in 2020, 1-1 on hard (See FULL STATS).
In terms of his career. The Spaniard has an overall 63-46 record. He has possitive 13-9 record on hard
Last year in Auckland
Fokina didn’t play in Auckland in 2019.
Prediction and head to head Kyle Edmund vs. Alejandro Davidovich Fokina
There is no head to head record between Kyle Edmund and Alejandro Davidovich Fokina since this will be the first time that they will clash against each other in the main tour.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Kyle Edmund that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Auckland
- Hubert HurkaczHubert – Lorenzo SonegoLorenzo (7-5 6-3) – See score progression
- Thiago Moura MonteiroThiago – Cameron NorrieCameron (7-6(3) 6-2) – See score progression
- Tennys SandgrenTennys – Michael VenusMichael (6-4 6-3) – See score progression
- Ugo HumbertUgo – Casper RuudCasper (7-6(3) 2-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Feliciano LopezLopez – Pablo AndujarAndujar (3-1) – See H2H details
- Adrian MannarinoMannarino – Andreas SeppiSeppi (5-4) – See H2H details
- Radu AlbotAlbot – Marco CecchinatoCecchinato (0-0) – See H2H details
- Joao SousaSousa – Vasek PospisilPospisil (4-1) – See H2H details
- Tennys SandgrenSandgren – John IsnerIsner (0-1) – See H2H details
- Michael MmohMmoh – John MillmanMillman (0-0) – See H2H details
- Mikael YmerYmer – Frances TiafoeTiafoe (0-1) – See H2H details
- Alejandro Davidovich FokinaDavidovich Fokina – Kyle EdmundEdmund (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jannik SinnerSinner – Benoit PairePaire (0-0) – See H2H details