Adrian Mannarino: results and record
Mannarino has a 0-1 win-loss record in 2020, 0-1 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Talking about his overall career, Adrian has an overall 434-342 record. He has positive 192-131 record on hard.
Last year in Auckland
The French Player didn’t compete in Auckland in 2019.
Andreas Seppi: results and record
Andreas has a 0-1 win-loss record in 2020, 0-1 on hard (See FULL STATS).
In terms of his career. Seppi has an overall 525-461 record. He has negative 150-152 record on hard
Last year in Auckland
The Italian didn’t play in Auckland in 2019.
Prediction and head to head Adrian Mannarino vs. Andreas Seppi
The last time that they fought against each other, Mannarino won 6-3 6-4 in the semifinal in Moscow back in 2019.
Highlights Adrian Mannarino vs Adrian Mannarino – Moscow 19-October-2019
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Adrian Mannarino that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Auckland
- Hubert HurkaczHubert – Lorenzo SonegoLorenzo (7-5 6-3) – See score progression
- Thiago Moura MonteiroThiago – Cameron NorrieCameron (7-6(3) 6-2) – See score progression
- Tennys SandgrenTennys – Michael VenusMichael (6-4 6-3) – See score progression
- Ugo HumbertUgo – Casper RuudCasper (7-6(3) 2-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Feliciano LopezLopez – Pablo AndujarAndujar (3-1) – See H2H details
- Adrian MannarinoMannarino – Andreas SeppiSeppi (5-4) – See H2H details
- Radu AlbotAlbot – Marco CecchinatoCecchinato (0-0) – See H2H details
- Joao SousaSousa – Vasek PospisilPospisil (4-1) – See H2H details
- Tennys SandgrenSandgren – John IsnerIsner (0-1) – See H2H details
- Michael MmohMmoh – John MillmanMillman (0-0) – See H2H details
- Mikael YmerYmer – Frances TiafoeTiafoe (0-1) – See H2H details
- Alejandro Davidovich FokinaDavidovich Fokina – Kyle EdmundEdmund (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jannik SinnerSinner – Benoit PairePaire (0-0) – See H2H details