Feliciano Lopez: results and record
This will be the first match of the season on hard.
Talking about his overall career, Feliciano has an overall 498-441 record. He has positive 206-183 record on hard.
Last year in Auckland
Lopez didn’t compete in Auckland in 2019.
Pablo Andujar: results and record
The Spaniard has a 0-1 win-loss record in 2020, 0-1 on hard (See FULL STATS).
In terms of his career. The Spaniard has an overall 354-338 record. He has negative 33-80 record on hard
Last year in Auckland
Pablo didn’t compete in Auckland in 2019.
Prediction and head to head Feliciano Lopez vs. Pablo Andujar
The last time that they fought against each other, Lopez won 6-4 1-6 7-5 in the 2nd round in Winston salem back in 2019.
Highlights Feliciano Lopez vs Feliciano Lopez – Winston salem 20-August-2019
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Feliciano Lopez that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Auckland
- Hubert HurkaczHubert – Lorenzo SonegoLorenzo (7-5 6-3) – See score progression
- Thiago Moura MonteiroThiago – Cameron NorrieCameron (7-6(3) 6-2) – See score progression
- Tennys SandgrenTennys – Michael VenusMichael (6-4 6-3) – See score progression
- Ugo HumbertUgo – Casper RuudCasper (7-6(3) 2-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Feliciano LopezLopez – Pablo AndujarAndujar (3-1) – See H2H details
- Adrian MannarinoMannarino – Andreas SeppiSeppi (5-4) – See H2H details
- Radu AlbotAlbot – Marco CecchinatoCecchinato (0-0) – See H2H details
- Joao SousaSousa – Vasek PospisilPospisil (4-1) – See H2H details
- Tennys SandgrenSandgren – John IsnerIsner (0-1) – See H2H details
- Michael MmohMmoh – John MillmanMillman (0-0) – See H2H details
- Mikael YmerYmer – Frances TiafoeTiafoe (0-1) – See H2H details
- Alejandro Davidovich FokinaDavidovich Fokina – Kyle EdmundEdmund (0-0) – See H2H details
- Jannik SinnerSinner – Benoit PairePaire (0-0) – See H2H details