Konstantin Kravchuk and Matias Franco Descotte will square off in the 2nd round of the Bendigo Challenger for the 1st time in their career. They are scheduled to compete on Tuesday at 3:00 pm on COURT 2.
Konstantin Kravchuk: results and record
Ranked no. 339, the Russian will start his run in the Bendigo Challenger after he played his last match in the Shenzhen Challenger where he lost 6-7(4) 6-4 7-5 to Soeda in the 2nd round the 29th of October.
This will be the first match of the year on hard.
Talking about his overall career, The Russian has an overall 291-259 record. He has positive 146-123 record on hard.
Last year in the Bendigo Challenger
Kravchuk didn’t play in the Bendigo Challenger in 2019.
Matias Franco Descotte: results and record
Ranked no. 381, Matias got to the 2nd round after beating Jacob Grills 6-4 2-6 6-4.
Previous match vs. Jacob Grills
In the 1st round, The Argentine defeated Grills (6-4 2-6 6-4). During the match Franco Descotte scored 86 points vs. Grills’s 83. Franco Descotte was extremely aggressive to blast 38 winners.
Talking about serving, Franco Descotte blasted 5 aces and he committed only 2 double faults. Matias Franco Descotte lost the serve twice. Furthermore, Franco Descotte put 60% of his first serves in, winning 83% (38/46) of the points behind his 1st serve and 48% (15/31) on the 2nd serve. Franco Descotte broke Grills twice after converting 50% of his break points (2/4).
Franco Descotte winning performance
Franco Descotte has a solid win-loss record in the last 7 years having won 63% of his matches (20-12). 1-0 on hard in 2020 Regarding his performance on same surface of tournament, Franco Descotte has a 12-11 win-loss record in the last 7 years on hard.
Franco Descotte has a 1-0 win-loss record in 2020, 1-0 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in the Bendigo Challenger
Franco Descotte didn’t play in the Bendigo Challenger in 2019.
Prediction and head to head Konstantin Kravchuk vs. Matias Franco Descotte
There is no head to head record between Konstantin Kravchuk and Matias Franco Descotte since this will be the first time that they will fight against each other at pro level.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Konstantin Kravchuk that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Bendigo Challenger
- Marcelo Tomas Barrios VeraTomas Barrios Vera – Hugo NysNys (6-2 6-2) – See score progression
- Maverick BanesMaverick – Naoki TajimaNaoki (6-1 6-2) – See score progression
- Yosuke WatanukiYosuke – Sho ShimabukuroSho (7-6(5) 6-3) – See score progression
- Steve JohnsonSteve – Markos KalovelonisMarkos (6-3 6-7(8) 6-3) – See score progression
- Calum PuttergillCalum – Marcelo ArevaloMarcelo (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Alexander CrnokrakAlexander – Hugo GastonHugo (6-4 7-6(2)) – See score progression
- Roberto Carballes BaenaRoberto – Jai CorbettJai (6-0 6-4) – See score progression
- Konstantin KravchukKravchuk – Matias Franco DescotteFranco Descotte (0-0) – See H2H details
- Dayne KellyKelly – Stefano TravagliaTravaglia (0-0) – See H2H details
- Steve JohnsonJohnson – Calum PuttergillPuttergill (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marton FucsovicsFucsovics – Andrea VavassoriVavassori (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marcos GironGiron – Michail PervolarakisPervolarakis (0-0) – See H2H details
- Yoshihito NishiokaNishioka – Sasi Kumar MukundKumar Mukund (0-0) – See H2H details
- Christopher O ConnellO Connell – Liam CaruanaCaruana (0-0) – See H2H details
- Hugo GrenierGrenier – Fajing SunSun (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marcelo Tomas Barrios VeraTomas Barrios Vera – Roberto Carballes BaenaCarballes Baena (0-0) – See H2H details
- Dane SweenySweeny – Damir DzumhurDzumhur (0-0) – See H2H details
- Harold MayotMayot – Egor GerasimovGerasimov (0-0) – See H2H details