Jennifer Brady and Maria Sharapova will fight against each other in the 1st round of Brisbane International for the 2nd time of their career. They are scheduled to play on Tuesday at 9:00 pm on STADIUM COURT.
Jennifer Brady: results and record
Jennifer has a 3-0 win-loss record in 2020, 3-0 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Last year in Brisbane
Jennifer lost in the qualifications 4-6 7-68 6-2 to Viktoriya Tomova.
Maria Sharapova: results and record
The Russian has a 0-0 win-loss record in 2020, 0-0 on hard (See FULL STATS).
This will be the first match of the season on hard.
Last year in Brisbane
The Russian didn’t compete in Brisbane in 2019.
Brisbane International Live score and result Jennifer Brady vs. Maria Sharapova
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Jennifer Brady vs. Maria Sharapova
The last time that they played each other, Sharapova won 6-1 4-6 6-0 in the 1st round in Stanford back in 2017.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Maria Sharapova that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Brisbane
- Danielle Rose CollinsRose Collins – Elina SvitolinaSvitolina (6-1 6-1) – See score progression
- Barbora StrycovaStrycova – Johanna KontaKonta (6-2 3-6 6-3) – See score progression
- Alison RiskeRiske – Karolina MuchovaMuchova (6-4 6-2) – See score progression
- Sofia KeninKenin – Anastasija SevastovaSevastova (7-61 6-4) – See score progression
- Ajla TomljanovicTomljanovic – Priscilla HonHon (6-2 4-6 6-4) – See score progression
- Samantha StosurStosur – Angelique KerberKerber (7-65 7-64) – See score progression
- Maria SharapovaSharapova – Jennifer BradyBrady (1-0) – See H2H details
- Sloane StephensStephens – Ludmilla SamsonovaSamsonova (0-0) – See H2H details
- Anastasia PavlyuchenkovaPavlyuchenkova – Petra KvitovaKvitova (3-7) – See H2H details
- Donna VekicVekic – Yulia PutintsevaPutintseva (4-0) – See H2H details
- Marie BouzkovaBouzkova – Madison KeysKeys (0-0) – See H2H details
- Kiki BertensBertens – Dayana YastremskaYastremska (2-0) – See H2H details
- Anett KontaveitKontaveit – Su-Wei HsiehHsieh (2-0) – See H2H details
- Maria SakkariSakkari – Naomi OsakaOsaka (1-2) – See H2H details
- Barbora StrycovaStrycova – Alison RiskeRiske (2-0) – See H2H details
- Ajla TomljanovicTomljanovic – Karolina PliskovaPliskova (0-4) – See H2H details