Rafael Nadal: results and record
Currently world no. 1 Nadal got to the last match of the Round Robin after defeating Daniil Medvedev 6-73 6-3 7-64.
His best result of the current season was managing to win the title in Rome where he overcame Novak Djokovic in the final 6-0 4-6 6-1 and in Paris where he defeated Dominic Thiem in the final 6-3 5-7 6-1 6-1 and in Montreal where he defeated Daniil Medvedev in the final 6-3 6-0 and in New York where he beat Daniil Medvedev in the final 7-5 6-3 5-7 4-6 6-4.
Nadal has a 51-7 win-loss record in 2019, 4-1 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
After Djokovic’s loss to Roger Federer, Nadal is now sure he will end the year as the deserving world no.1. However, he is still chasing the dream of winning his first ATP Finals. talking about his upcoming clash with Stefanos Tsitsipas, he commented:
“He’s a great player, a lot of energy, very young and he’s having an amazing season. So it will be a very tough one. I know I need to win that one. I hope to be ready for it, let’s try to make that happen.”
Stefanos Tsitsipas: results and record
His best result of the current season was managing to win the title in Marseille where he beat Mikhail Kukushkin in the final 7-5 7-6(5) and in Estoril where he defeated Pablo Cuevas in the final 6-3 7-6(4).
Tsitsipas has a 51-24 win-loss record in 2019, 12-4 on indoor hard courts (See FULL STATS).
Stefanos is already qualified for the semifinal and he is over-excited of playing Nadal with nothing to lose. The Greek commented:
“I always find an extra motivation, an extra reason to play well against the top guys. You have been watching them on TV. You have always wanted to be part of that. So for you, when you step out on the court, it’s a visual. When you see something that you have been dreaming of, I think there is always a spark, kind of an extra reason to play. I don’t know if it’s so much psychological or mental. It’s kind of like when you’re in survival mode. You’re more alert. You’re more ready for things.”
Nitto ATP Finals Live score and result Rafael Nadal vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Rafael Nadal vs. Stefanos Tsitsipas
This will be the 6th time that Rafael Nadal and Stefanos Tsitsipas clash against each other. The head to head is 4-1 for Nadal (see full H2H stats), but they have never competed against each other on indoor hard courts.
The last time that they locked horns, Nadal won 6-3 6-4 in the semifinal in Rome back in May 2019.
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Rafael Nadal that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded)
Alternatively, you can check the quotes of Bovada and they accept also Bitcoin.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in London
- Matteo BerrettiniBerrettini – Dominic ThiemThiem (7-63 6-3) – See score progression
- Rafael NadalNadal – Daniil MedvedevMedvedev (6-73 6-3 7-64) – See score progression
- Stefanos TsitsipasTsitsipas – Alexander ZverevZverev (6-3 6-2) – See score progression
- Roger FedererFederer – Matteo BerrettiniBerrettini (7-62 6-3) – See score progression
- Dominic ThiemThiem – Novak DjokovicDjokovic (6-75 6-3 7-65) – See score progression
- Alexander ZverevZverev – Rafael NadalNadal (6-2 6-4) – See score progression
- Novak DjokovicDjokovic – Matteo BerrettiniBerrettini (6-2 6-1) – See score progression
- Rafael NadalNadal – Stefanos TsitsipasTsitsipas (4-1) – See H2H details
- Daniil MedvedevMedvedev – Alexander ZverevZverev (1-4) – See H2H details