Score, report, and key facts
The Serbian won the set after he broke Alejandro in the 3rd (2-1) and in the 5th (4-1) game. That break resulted decisive for Miomir to win the set since he didn’t concede his serve during the rest of the set.
The Spaniard was completely knocked out in the last 4 games of the set (from 0-1 to 4-1).
Kecmanovic conquered a good lead at the beginning of the set after breaking Davidovich Fokina in the 2nd game (2-0) before consolidating his break and lead 3-0. Kecmanovic to win the set (4-1) since there were no other breaks.
The set went straight to the tiebreak as there were no breaks. Finally, Miomir won the tiebreak at 6.
At the end of the match, the Serbian scored 63 points vs. Davidovich Fokina’s 36 points.
Miomir served extremely well to win 91% of the points (32/35) behind his first serve, and he won 75% points (6/8) on his second serve. Kecmanovic won this match even if he was struggling in finding the solution in converting his break points because he converted only 38% (3/8). On the other side, the Spaniard wasn’t able to conquer any break point. That was one of the key issues for his defeat.
After this encounter, the head to head between Kecmanovic and Davidovich Fokina is 1-0 for Miomir.
Highlights Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Alejandro Davidovich Fokina Next Gen ATP Finals – Milan
Next Match: Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Jannik Sinner – stats
Kecmanovic will fight against Sinner in the quarter.
There is no head to head record between Miomir Kecmanovic and Jannik Sinner since this will be the first time that they will face off at pro level.
Tennis Scores in Milan
- Frances TiafoeTiafoe – Mikael YmerYmer (4-2 4-2 4-2) – See score progression
- Miomir KecmanovicKecmanovic – Alejandro Davidovich FokinaDavidovich Fokina (4-1 4-1 4-36) – See score progression
- Casper RuudRuud – Alejandro Davidovich FokinaDavidovich Fokina (3-42 4-32 4-2 3-42 4-1) – See score progression
- Mikael YmerYmer – Ugo HumbertHumbert (4-32 1-4 4-2 4-1) – See score progression
- Alex De MinaurDe Minaur – Alejandro Davidovich FokinaDavidovich Fokina (4-2 3-45 4-1 4-1) – See score progression
- Jannik SinnerSinner – Frances TiafoeTiafoe (3-44 4-2 4-2 4-2) – See score progression
- Ugo HumbertHumbert – Jannik SinnerSinner (0-0) – See H2H details