Score, report, and key facts
Both players managed to hold their serve for the entire set. The only difference was the tiebreak that Miomir conquered in the 7th game (4-3).
Nothing could divide these 2 players in this set and therefore the pair went to fight for it in the breaker. Eventually, Miomir won the breaker at 5.
The set was pretty even as both sides managed to hold the serve. The only difference was 1 break that Kecmanovic conquered in the 5th game (3-2) before winning the set (4-2).
At the end of the match, Kecmanovic scored 64 points vs. the Norwegian’s 52 points.
Kecmanovic served pretty well to win 92% of the points (34/37) behind his first serve, and he won 55% points (11/20) on his second serve. Kecmanovic was fantastic in converting all the break points (1/1). On the other side, Ruud wasn’t able to conquer any break point. That was one of the key issues for his defeat.
After this encounter, the head to head between Kecmanovic and Ruud is 2-1 for Miomir.
Highlights Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Casper Ruud Next Gen ATP Finals – Milan
Next Match: Miomir Kecmanovic vs. Alex De Minaur – stats
Kecmanovic will face De Minaur in the Round Robin.
There is no head to head record between Miomir Kecmanovic and Alex De Minaur since this will be the first time that they will play each other in the main tour.
Tennis Scores in Milan
- Mikael YmerYmer – Ugo HumbertHumbert (4-32 1-4 4-2 4-1) – See score progression
- Miomir KecmanovicKecmanovic – Casper RuudRuud (4-35 4-35 4-2) – See score progression
- Alex De MinaurDe Minaur – Alejandro Davidovich FokinaDavidovich Fokina (4-2 3-45 4-1 4-1) – See score progression
- Frances TiafoeTiafoe – Ugo HumbertHumbert (0-0) – See H2H details
- Casper RuudRuud – Alejandro Davidovich FokinaDavidovich Fokina (0-0) – See H2H details
- Miomir KecmanovicKecmanovic – Alejandro Davidovich FokinaDavidovich Fokina (0-0) – See H2H details
- Mikael YmerYmer – Jannik SinnerSinner (0-0) – See H2H details
- Ugo HumbertHumbert – Jannik SinnerSinner (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alex De MinaurDe Minaur – Casper RuudRuud (0-0) – See H2H details