Aljaz Bedene: results and record
The Slovenian has a 27-19 win-loss record in 2019, 6-3 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Bedene’s best result of the current year was reaching the final in Metz and the Portoroz Challenger.
Last year in Vienna
Bedene didn’t play in Vienna in 2018.
Jozef Kovalik: results and record
Jozef has a 22-22 win-loss record in 2019, 0-2 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Jozef’s best result of the current year was reaching the final in the Barcelona Challenger and the Szczecin Challenger.
Last year in Vienna
Jozef didn’t compete in Vienna in 2018.
Erste Bank Open Live score and result Aljaz Bedene vs. Jozef Kovalik
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Aljaz Bedene vs. Jozef Kovalik
The last time that they squared off, Bedene won 6-3 6-4 7-5 in the 1st round in at the U.S. Open back in August 2019.
Highlights Aljaz Bedene vs Aljaz Bedene – U.S. Open 27-August-2019
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Aljaz Bedene that should win in 2 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch livestreaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Alternatively, you can check the quotes of Bovada and they accept also Bitcoin.
Head 2 Head
- Aljaz BedeneBedene – Jozef KovalikKovalik (1-0) – See H2H details
- Damir DzumhurDzumhur – Nicolas JarryJarry (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marton FucsovicsFucsovics – Egor GerasimovGerasimov (0-0) – See H2H details
- Alexander BublikBublik – Kamil MajchrzakMajchrzak (0-0) – See H2H details
- Lucas MiedlerMiedler – Stefano TravagliaTravaglia (0-0) – See H2H details
- Sebastian OfnerOfner – Philipp KohlschreiberKohlschreiber (0-0) – See H2H details
- Cameron NorrieNorrie – Alexander ErlerErler (0-0) – See H2H details
- Ilya IvashkaIvashka – Federico DelbonisDelbonis (0-1) – See H2H details