Gregoire Barrere: results and record
The French Player has a 44-24 win-loss record in 2019, 26-10 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
The French Player best result of the current year was reaching the final in the Orleans Challenger,the Lille Challenger and the Quimper Challenger.
Last year in Basel
The French Player didn’t compete in Basel in 2018.
Lukas Rosol: results and record
Rosol has a 34-33 win-loss record in 2019, 10-8 on I.hard (See FULL STATS).
Rosol’s best result of the season was getting to the semi-finals in the Cassis Challenger.
Last year in Basel
Rosol didn’t compete in Basel in 2018.
Swiss Indoors Basel Live score and result Gregoire Barrere vs. Lukas Rosol
Follow the live score and result of this match as soon as it starts
Prediction and head to head Gregoire Barrere vs. Lukas Rosol
There is no head to head record between Gregoire Barrere and Lukas Rosol since this will be the first time that they will face off at pro level.However, they played each other in challengers. Therefore their H2H is 2-0 for Rosol.
The last time that they competed against each other, Rosol won 7-5 6-3 in the 2nd round in Captif Challenger back in October 2019.
Prediction, odds and who is the favorite
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Gregoire Barrere that should win in 3 sets.
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded) To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Head 2 Head
- Lukas RosolRosol – Gregoire BarrereBarrere (0-0) – See H2H details
- Peter GojowczykGojowczyk – Ivo KarlovicKarlovic (4-0) – See H2H details
- Richard BerankisBerankis – Hugo NysNys (0-0) – See H2H details
- Joao SousaSousa – Alexei PopyrinPopyrin (1-0) – See H2H details
- Sandro EhratEhrat – Hugo DellienDellien (0-0) – See H2H details
- Yoshihito NishiokaNishioka – Attila BalazsBalazs (0-0) – See H2H details
- Casper RuudRuud – Kimmer CoppejansCoppejans (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marc-Andrea HueslerHuesler – Soon-Woo KwonKwon (0-0) – See H2H details