Score, report, and key facts
The set was even with both players refusing to concede anything to the opposition. Eventually, the only discrepancy was one break that the Argentine conquered in the 12th game (7-5).
Similarly to the 1st set, The set was pretty even as both sides managed to hold the serve. The only difference was 1 break that the Argentine conquered in the 12th game (7-5).
At the end of the match, Guido scored 77 points vs. the Korean’s 66 points.
Pella served pretty well to win 90% of the points (37/41) behind his first serve, and he won 50% points (13/26) on his second serve. Guido struck 12 aces and he committed 2 double faults. Guido won this match even if he had a tough time in converting his break points because he converted only 29% (2/7). On the other side, the Korean wasn’t able to conquer any break point (0/1). That was one of the key issues for his defeat.
After this encounter, the head to head between Pella and Kwon is 2-0 for Guido.
Tennis Scores in Antwerp
- Gilles SimonSimon – Jo-Wilfried TsongaTsonga (6-4 7-5) – See score progression
- Stan WawrinkaWawrinka – Feliciano LopezLopez (6-74 6-4 7-64) – See score progression
- Guido PellaPella – Soon-Woo KwonKwon (7-5 7-5) – See score progression
- Stan WawrinkaWawrinka – Gilles SimonSimon (4-3) – See H2H details
- Pablo CuevasCuevas – Andy MurrayMurray (0-2) – See H2H details
- Gael MonfilsMonfils – Jannik SinnerSinner (0-0) – See H2H details
- Marius CopilCopil – Diego Sebastian SchwartzmanSebastian Schwartzman (0-1) – See H2H details
- Frances TiafoeTiafoe – Jan-Lennard StruffStruff (0-0) – See H2H details
- Ugo HumbertHumbert – David GoffinGoffin (0-0) – See H2H details