Score, report, and key facts
Lajovic came out strong at the beginning of the set after breaking Rosol in the 1st game (1-0). That break defined the set and it was sufficient for Lajovic to win the set (6-4) as there were no other breaks.
Lajovic had a strong start of this set after breaking Rosol in the 1st game (1-0). Notwithstanding, Lukas managed to stage a good comeback to break the Serbian in the 10th (5-5) game before winning the set at the breaker at 6.
There was not much difference between them in this set with the exception of 1 break that Dusan conquered in the 8th game (5-3) before winning the set (6-3).
At the end of the match, the Serbian scored 100 points vs. Rosol’s 89 points.
Lajovic served exceptionally well to win 77% of the points (54/70) behind his first serve, and he won 54% points (13/24) on his second serve. The Serbian was sharp when converting 50% of the break points that he conquered (3/6). On the other side, Lukas was pretty focused in converting 50% of the break points that he procured points (1/2). However, that was not enough to win the match.
After this encounter, the head to head between Lajovic and Rosol is 1-2 for Lukas.
Next Match: Dusan Lajovic vs. Adrian Mannarino – stats
Lajovic will take on Mannarino in the quarter.
The last time that they locked horns, Lajovic won 6-3 7-65 in the 1st round in Doha back in January 2019.
Tennis Scores in Moscow
- Karen KhachanovKhachanov – Philipp KohlschreiberKohlschreiber (3-6 6-3 7-67) – See score progression
- Adrian MannarinoMannarino – Mikhail KukushkinKukushkin (7-64 6-2) – See score progression
- Andreas SeppiSeppi – Roberto Carballes BaenaCarballes Baena (5-7 6-1 6-3) – See score progression
- Dusan LajovicLajovic – Lukas RosolRosol (6-4 6-76 6-3) – See score progression
- Andreas SeppiSeppi – Karen KhachanovKhachanov (0-1) – See H2H details
- Marin CilicCilic – Ivo KarlovicKarlovic (3-3) – See H2H details
- Jeremy ChardyChardy – Miomir KecmanovicKecmanovic (0-0) – See H2H details
- Adrian MannarinoMannarino – Dusan LajovicLajovic (0-2) – See H2H details
- Egor GerasimovGerasimov – Andrey RublevRublev (1-0) – See H2H details
- Nikola MilojevicMilojevic – Alen AvidzbaAvidzba (0-0) – See H2H details